The plan

Garnet's P.O.V

Stevonnie smiled at me right before she poofed. I picked up her gem and looked at pearl. She had her hand over her mouth. "She told me what you did" I said. "You loved her too and you're the one who made her poof" I told her. She didn't say anything and I left the room. Amethyst walked out her room and said "what do you have there garnet". She looked in my hands and she gasped. "Who did that?" She asked. I looked at pearls door and I said "me and pearl were fighting". "What started it?" Amethyst asked. I grabbed a pillow from Steven's old bed and put her gem on it. I sat on the couch and amethyst sat next to me. "So are you going to tell me?" She said. "Oh ok so Stevonnie had cracked her gem so I took her to Rose's healing fountain. I put her in the fountain and then pearl came up to me and said I had an important mission. I told her I couldn't leave stevonnie alone so she said she will stay with her. I left and when I came back stevonnie was in my room. She said that pearl kissed her, that she shapeshifted into me and kissed her. That's when I snapped and I went to pearl. Stevonnie got in between us and by the time she knew it pearl's spear was in her." I told amethyst. "Do you know when stevonnie will be back?" She asked. "I have no idea" I said.
----------------------------------------------
Still garnet's P.O.V

It's been weeks since stevonnie retreated to her gem. She still hasn't came back. I'm still a little mad at pearl. But now I'm beginning to get worried. I have been taking care of her gem. I tell her gem what has happened and what I did at the end of the day, as if she was still here. The gems are worried that I might be spending too much time in my room but, the last time I left her alone this happened. I couldn't take it anymore the pain, the worry, the frustration. I had a plan, a plan no one else knows and I will do it today. My plan was to smash both my gems and right before I poofed I would kiss stevonnie's. I said my plan out loud to her gem. I walked out my room and sat on the couch. Amethyst came out of her room and sat next to me. "Any luck?" She said. I knew what she was talking about and replied "no". Before I realized it I was crying if front of amethyst. She hugged me and then she said "don't worry garnet I'm sure she's fine. She's just taking her time". Then I saw a whole bunch of possibilities about stevonnie. Out of all of them one was good. I ran to the top of the cliff and looked down. This should do it, this will kill me. I started remembering memories that we had together. I closed my eyes and once I was ready I would jump
----------------------------------------------
Stevonnie's P.O.V

I heard what garnet said. Her plan what she was going to do. I had to go out there. I was just waiting, I had already finished regenerating. I couldn't let garnet do that to herself. I could feel my gem glowing and I was in garnet's room. I ran out her room and amethyst was sitting on the couch. "Amethyst where's garnet?" I said. "Hey you're back" she said giving me a hug. "Please I have to find garnet" I said. She pointed to the door. I ran outside and yelled "GARNET!!". I looked up and garnet was going to jump. If I ran to try and save her I wouldn't make it. So I waited for her to jump then I would jump and catch her. I couldn't wait so I jumped to the top of the cliff and I landed in front of her. She had her eyes closed and I kissed her and hugged her tight. "You never think about doing this again you hear me" I said slapping her then kissing her. She smiled and kissed me back. We jumped back down holding hands. We walked in the house together and I said "look who I found". Then amethyst ran over to us and said "where was she anyway?". "That's none of your business. All that matters is that I have my love back" garnet said.