Chapter 2

.
.
.
.
.

Keone's POV:

*Beep beep beep beep beep beep!!!!*

*BANG!*

"Ugh...." I complain as I smash the alarm clock that my brother Shu gave me... though it would just be one of many. I want to sleep a little bit longer... My little sleep was short lived when I heard one of my brothers bang on my door.

*BANG BANG BANG!!!*

"KEONE! GET YOUR FAT ASS UP! YOU GOT 30 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL!" Shouts my brother Cole through my door. At this news I wake up in a panic and am flying to get my uniform on half asleep. I'm literally stumbling over myself to get my stuff together and get out of my room with my hair crazy and my uniform all messy with my backpack hung loosely on one shoulder. I stumble out of my room hitting a wall or 2 on my way out as I run past the kitchen I see Cole and Typhoon still in their pajamas eating leisurely.

"What the fuck you guys?!?!" I screech as they burst out laughing and my brother Shu tries to glares at our brothers... keyword in tries as he too is laughing at my messy appearance.

"You guys are ass holes..." I complained as I leave my bag on the floor going to eat my food as I glared at my older twin brothers.

*Bang!*

"It's fucking 5:00 AM in the god damn morning! WHAT IS ALL THE NOISE!!!" Yelled my older cousin Rosaura as she had night face cream on her face with her hair in a messy bun.

"They pulled a prank on me Rosie," I complained to her as I pretended to look pitiful while she glared daggers at my brothers ready to murder them.

"You ass holes are going to pay for making Kiki cry!" Said Rosie as she chased them in the house Shutome and Fatgum bought last year.

(I know Fatgum is either Pan or straight but I love the guy so much I honestly think any partner he has will be lucky so in this fanfic I'm shipping him with Shutome so yes. You don't like this kind of stuff readers then this story ain't for you. :3)

"Don't worry UA High School school doesn't start until tomorrow for you guys so we'll just work on your training for now since you're up this early in the morning," said Shu as he served me some breakfast.

"You guys are ass holes for waking me and Rosie up this early in the morning..." I tell him while glaring as I eat his delicious food while he serves me some coffee with 3 sugar cubes.

"Chuckle says the little Munchkin that takes every advantage to bully all fourteen of her older brothers," said Shu chuckling while we hear our brothers still screaming as Rosie chases after them. Probably breaking a few things along the way not including their bones.

"I wouldn't have to if you all just left me alone..." I said while pouting as I knew it went hand in hand with us siblings, them teasing me and me teasing them.

"Mmm keep telling yourself that little sister," said Shu as he made Rosie her plate after she was done chasing my brothers around and they broke a few things.

"So...Shu, where's Fatgum? Is he alright with all of us living together with you guys?" I asked my brother Shu since they are married and I didn't want to feel like I was intruding on their live nest.

"Chuckle you don't have to worry about intruding if that's what you're asking. He's quite thrilled actually, Fatgum loves kids almost as much as I do, if not that, then even more so and that's saying something," Said Shu as he smiled like the lovesick puppy he was talking about his Husband.