The day before the proposal

Description-Mia surprised char with a trip to Italy and char don't know that Mia is going to propose to her

Mia goes to the nursery and picks Char up. Char asks "where are we going as you know I don't like surprises is it a good surprise or a bad surprise". Mia says "it's a good surprise but I have done everything that you didn't do as you had to go to work I stopped at yours and did your washing for you and I cleaned your dishes for you and I have your passports if you want or need anything else I will stop at yours before going the airport". Char gets in to Mia's car and Mia drives char to hers so she can collect the things Mia might have forgotten to pack in chars suitcase.
Mia and char get on the private plane. Char sits on the sofa and Mia sits next to her. Char lays her head on Mias shoulder and says "I think this might be the best trip you have ever taken me on". Mia says "anything for you sweetheart I will do anything to make you happy". Char snuggles into mia and falls asleep Mia kisses chars head and runs hands through her hair.
When they got to Italy it was 5 am Mia and Char are both tired. Mia parks up outside a massive apartment and chars eyes light up. Mia gets out the car and opens Chars car door for her Char says "thanks baby".  Mia says "no problem Gorgeous". Mia opens the front door and let's Char go in first. Mia says "Char there's a pool and a hot tub if you want to go for a swim". Char "let me get in the bath first and then I might go in the pool". Char and Mia go upstairs Char goes to the bathroom and runs a bath and Mia goes to the bedroom and unpacks Chars suitcase for her. They go to the pool and hot tub to relax after a long day of traveling. Mia carries Char up to bed. Mia and Char are asleep. Mia wakes up and is scared about the day gets out of bed and moves Char slowly as her and char were cuddling and goes to the kitchen to make char her favourite breakfast and takes it to her. Char feels the sides Mia was on and wakes up because Mia wasn't in the bed next to her Char says worried "Mia where are you". Mia shouts "I'm downstairs gorgeous". Char heads downstairs. "Sweetheart you didn't have to come down I would have taken breakfast up to you" said Mia. "Mia I couldn't sleep and I could smell pancakes and bacon" Char said. Mia hands Char a plate of pancakes and waffles with a side of syrup honey and chocolate spread. "I know that you are probably missin the girls but there is a lot of things happening today and tomorrow we can call them when we have done the things I have planned for us" said Mia. Char gets excited and eats the food her girlfriend made for her not knowing that Mia was planning on proposing to her girlfriend. Char runs upstairs and gets dressed because can't wait to see what Mia has got planned for her. Char got dressed into Mia's favorite dress and put bicycle shorts on under the dress and went downstairs.  Mia didn't notice Char come down the stairs she was dancing and humming to Rog and shibby started the fire in her head while Char stood and watch her beautiful red headed girlfriend dancing to the song. Mia saw char and jumped because she didn't know she was standing watching "how long you been standing there" Mia asked. "A few minutes" Char said. Miss thinking did Char see me dancing around to Rog and shibby started the fire.