0.1

But no matter how many years go by,

They always find a way into each other's arms.

Their love is timeless.

- m.e

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

And with that said, I left leaving my so called parents and everything they stood for.

As I stood in my room, I took in all the scents and memories within the four walls.

The neatly covered up crack in the wall. From when we saw this huge spider, and Ebony hit it with a cooking pan. The blanket Ebony and I made together. So I had something to spice up my room. All my childhood pictures hanging on the walls. Which my mom insisted should hang there.

To pack all my clothing and closest belongings, is hard. Cos I feel like I'm leaving Ebony here, and I've never known better than this place. But at the same time it feels great and I feel a stray of relief. To start over again. But yet again, I'm living with four boys, that I don't know. But who knows, maybe they'll make me forget about all of my sorrow.

Right about when I'm done packing my mom steps inside my room. The minute I look in her eyes, she burst into tears. Not knowing what to do, I start crying myself. Thinking about how much they actually betrayed me. She has no reason to cry? She chose this herself.

"I'm so sorry!" she said through cries.

"I actually don't care, you always chose work over me. And then you banish me from my home? Who do you think you are coming here crying that you're "sorry"?" I silently answer her. She only looks at me, with tearstained eyes.

"Take me to the airport please" I say again, taking my bags, walking out the door.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

The drive to the airport was silent, and before I realized I was already there, kicked out the car.

I check my bags and myself in, and see there is three ours till my flight will be boarding. I find a seat to sit, amongst all the people, and see a new message rolling up on my screen. From an unknown number.

Unknown: hi:) when is ur flight?

Me: erm, depends... who r u? :/

Unknown: sry, im Luke... ur staying at my place:)

Me: how did u get my number? :/

Unknown: ur mum...:))))

Me: oh... , Luke what? :)

Unknown: Skywalker:))))

Me: bah, alright.. that's ur name on my phone then:)

Luke Skywalker: srsly? Okay...:)

Me: whats mine in urs?:)

Luke Skywalker: penguin girl:)

Me: the fuck skywalker?

Luke Skywalker: i like penguins k? :(

Me: ur name is luke penguin skywalker now:)

Luke Penguin Skywalker: that's is awesome!:)))))))

Me: to answer ur qstn, ill be there in like five hours or so:((((

Luke Penguin Skywalker: we'll pick u up in the airport:))))

Me: K:)

Luke Penguin Skywalker: that's so cold u meanie:(((((

Before I knew my flight was boarding. New life in Perth, see you soon.