𐌂𐋏𐌀𐌛𐌕𐌄𐌓 4

𐬺𐬿𐬼☽𐬻𐬺

𝖨𝖹𝖴𝖪𝖴 𝖯𝖮𝖵:

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I was wrong. he didn't sleep it off. infact that night he woke up in a cold sweat and panicking. he had a nightmare about me being killed by the sludge monster, my head was crushed. he had the same nightmare no matter what. he dies, I die-someone always dies. I don't know what is happening to him but he's getting better. he's not having them every night but more once a week. I think me staying in his room helps. someone there to guard him, it gives him peace of mind.

I've been training with kacchan and all might daily after school and all day on weekends. I like doing training. it's fun. I get to hang out with kacchan and we get to mess around on a beach.

Kacchan relaxes when we are at the beach. I think it's also been helping with the nightmares thing. he refuses to tell anyone about it other than me. I think he should talk to a therapist or something but he claims he's fine.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

〰️〰️〰️
TIME SKIP- day of entrance exam.

𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: " are you ready young midoriya?"

𝖨𝗓𝗎𝗄𝗎: "yes. The week of training with the ofa has been helpful. I've got it relatively nailed. Still needs work but I'll learn how to master it at UA."

𝖠𝗅𝗅𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: "and you going bakugo?"

𝖪𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗄𝗂: "Tch. born for this."

𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: "okay.. I'll see you two after the exam."

we walk away from allmight and walk through the gates of UA. we walk into the main building where some guy directs us to where the start is.

we find this massive gate that no one can see over. I'm guessing so we can't cheat or see what the layout is like.

〰️〰️
(Authors note: I am NOT using that goofy ahh suit he used in the first season. he's wearing the hero suit he has during like season 4)
〰️〰️

"Oi nerd. Come stretch with me."

"Huh?"

"stop daydreaming. Drop and stretch with me."

kacchan is on the floor leaning over his leg, grabbing the top of his boot.

I sit down cross legged next to him.

"Dude? Stretch!" He yells

"Kacchan I'm too nervous.. I've literally been waiting my entire life for this exam! What if I fail all might?! what if he takes you know what back!"

"Deku. you always do that. stop worrying yourself. shutup. And focus. now come on. stretch with me."

"... okay.."

I face opposite kacchan and copy the stretches he does.

I end up getting lost in conversation with him. I'm laughing and mindlessly stretching.

I completely forgot where we are. that was until they sent out the 5 minute alarm. 5 minutes. only 5?! ... oh god.

"Deku?" He snaps his fingers in my face

"sorry.."

"Don't apologise. you did nothing wrong idiot.. just calm down. Look if you freak yourself out, you're going to fail. just look at me, and breathe okay?"