Ep. 13 Research Station Enclave

A/N: Hello everyone! This episode will be about a secret Enclave research facility set on a mysterious island after the near capture of Suzaku. Let us begin!

Unknown Island, Site B

The scene opens with Suzaku waking up on the shores of a beach.

Suzaku: Where's the Lancelot?

He looks around to see nothing but a large ocean ahead of him.

Suzaku: (Gasps) Zero! It's no use. I can't remember anything...

He then looks behind him to see a dock platform ahead of him and a giant cargo ship.

Suzaku: Perfect! I can contact help!

Suzaku rushes to the dock and finds soldiers and personnel lying on the ground. He spots a large cargo ship damaged by heavy blast rounds and notices a prominent insignia with 13 stars encircling a large E. It dawns on him that this is an Enclave facility.

Suzaku: I-It's the Enclave... But... How did we get here and what happened to this place?

With Zero...

Zero looks around to see him on a set of rocks and beside a ruined watchtower bearing the insignia of the Enclave. He begins to wonder how he got here.

Zero: [Where am I?]

Back with Suzaku...

He heads up the hills and looks back at the destroyed docks.

Suzaku: [Just as I thought. This island was once occupied by the Enclave. But what happened here?]

With Zero...

Zero: [The vegetation and climate are the same as Shikine Island. We can't be far from it. But the Enclave was here so...]

With Suzaku...

Suzaku: [If the Enclave was here, that means there's gotta be some sort of phone or computer I can make contact with. What's more important right now is to find a source of drinkable water and shelter. That won't be a problem hopefully considering who was here first.]

Suzaku then approaches a nearby waterfall to see Kallen with a uniform on drinking some water. There a large fortress merged with the hills resides bearing another insignia of the Enclave, several dead soldiers, and a destroyed Rupture Mech.

Suzaku: [Kallen? It can't be.] Excuse me!

The girl looks at the boy after drinking from her bottle.

Kallen: Suzaku?

Kallen then immediately realizes and grabs her pocket knife to arm herself.

Suzaku: She's wearing a Black Knight uniform?! You mean that you're a--

Kallen then charges at the boy with her knife.

Suzaku: I don't believe it! Is it you?

Kallen approaches him with her knife as Suzaku catches her by the wrist and flips her to the ground. The boy pins her while grabbing her knife.