The Encounter

The crisp morning air of Inazuma carries the scent of sakura blossoms as y/n steps into the secluded training camp.

Her heart pounds with a mix of anticipation and anxiety.

She has heard the rumors about the legendary mentor who trains here, but nothing could have prepared her for the sight that awaits.

Raiden Shogun, the Electro Archon herself, stands at the camp's center.

Her presence commanding, almost otherworldly.

The air hums with electricity as she turns to face the newcomer, her violet eyes piercing through the morning mist.

y/n freezes, breath catching in her throat.

This is the one she's here to train under, the one who will shape her future as a warrior.

For a moment, time stands still. Raiden's gaze locks onto hers, and an intense, unspoken connection sparks between them.

"Step forward." Raiden's voice is calm yet carries an undeniable authority.

Amanda hesitates, then steps closer, her legs trembling slightly. She manages a bow, though her mind races with thoughts of what this moment means. "I'm here to train under you. My name is y/n."

Raiden's expression remains unreadable, but there's a flicker in her eyes, a brief but unmistakable acknowledgment of the young warrior before her.

"Then prove it." Raiden says, turning away, leaving her breathless with the challenge that lies ahead. Not just in combat, but in resisting the pull she already feels toward her enigmatic mentor.