Opening

**Planet Vegeta.**

*The nursery of the infant saiyans was nearly empty with very few nurses and staff, with only two children in the capsule, one of course being Prince Vegeta, but the other child wasn't known by any others.*

Nurse 1: "Just who is this infant to be exact?" *They took notes of the unknown child, checking their battle power.*

Nurse 2:"That would be Akuma, one of the sons of the low-class Jagaimo and some Saiyan woman-"

*The nurse would be interrupted as the power scanner in Nurse 1's hand began to overheat and crack, causing them to yelp.*

Nurse 1: 'I-I see why he'd be there then..! Goddamn freak..." 

Nurse 2: "What would King Vegeta think of this? He surely won't be happy one of the children would be stronger than his son!"

*Cut later in King Vegeta's throne room,  where Jagaimo is sent to.*

Jagaimo: "What is it, King Vegeta..?" *He kneels.*

King Vegeta: "I've called you here to discuss about your spawn."

Jagaimo: *He chuckled, smiling.* "Yep, he's already quite a strong one isn't he?"

*King Vegeta slowly gets up.*

King Vegeta: "Let's just cut to the chase, we're exiling your son. You see, I've been in royal lineage for.. Quiet a long time,, and I don't want my son to disappoint his heir. You understand right?"

*Jagaimo stops kneeling and takes a deep breath before popping his neck and cracking his knuckles.*

Jagaimo: "Guess I'm getting exiled too."

*Jagaimo launched himself at King Vegeta, firing a left hook which the king would tank before kicking him back..*

King Vegeta: "You dumbass. You really think you could best me? We've already sent him on an uninhabitable tundra planet. He'll freeze to death before you even think of saving him."

*Jagaimo recovered and grunts as he charges a Galick Gun at him.*

Jagaimo: "You take that back you.., BASTARD!"

*He yells as he fires the Ki Beam, King Vegeta fires a Ki Blast to retaliate, his singular blast slowly overpowering the Galick Gun.*

*Jagaimo grunts as his beam wouldn't keep up, the blast going straight through it, piercing through his chest, dropping to the ground.*

King Vegeta: "Dispose of the body, I suppose.."

End of chapter 

(i suck at this wtf 😭😭)