𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

✧𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

In the vast garden filled with various flowers, a 6-year-old child with purple hair and blue eyes can be seen running around. She was after the mesmerizing butterfly that has a blue wing that fades to purple at its back.

Meanwhile, a gorgeous woman with purple hair and red eyes sat at the nearby gazebo, watching her child. "𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴, " said by her maid.

The woman laughs. "𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘠𝘦𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘵." The woman hummed.

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵, 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦?" The woman suddenly asked, "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵." Her lady-in-waiting, Natalia, answered.

"𝘏𝘮𝘮𝘮..." the woman paused. "𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦." The woman looked over to her lady-in-waiting. "𝘊𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘏𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦."

"𝘈𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚『ʚїɞ』˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

The next day, as Ellencia - the gorgeous woman - was preparing to go out was suddenly hug by two figures. Along with Aleraih, it was her second son, Azarious. Azarious is an 8-year-old boy that inherited his mother's genes.

"𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?" ask by the young boy. "𝘖𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴." She smiled sweetly at him. With her words, the siblings look at each other then they both ask, "𝘔𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

Ellencia sighs, "𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴." Both of her children's frowns, clearly disappointed that they could not go out with their mother. As a loving mother, Ellencia couldn't bear the sad faces of her children.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸." Ellencia assured them, "𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺?" ask by Aleraih. "𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴? 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴; 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮." added by Azarious.

"𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚『ʚїɞ』˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯." Natalia informed her. As she was getting out of the carriage, the mayor of the town as well as a guy who look like a priest greets her. "𝘞-𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧-𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?"

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘢, 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥." she smiled. Both the mayor and the priest released a relieved sigh that they have been holding. When the news of a luxurious carriage arriving at the Hage, both of them panicked as they thought a noble is going to cause a ruckus.

'𝘑𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢.' she thought. ''𝘈𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦." she bids them farewell as they continue their search for the unknown mana.

Unknown to her she will meet someone unexpected in an unexpected way.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚『ʚїɞ』˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Aleraih was back at her room playing with her dolls. Although it saddens her that she could not go with her mother, she understands that it was dangerous for her and her brother. To follow the culture of Wisterias, her and her brothers must be highly educated as they are a royal family from the Clover kingdom.

As her thoughts were flying around, she did not notice that the same butterfly that she was chasing earlier enters her room. As her maid opens her door to give her the desserts she asked for, the butterfly suddenly glows that it almost temporarily blinds both of them. Once Aleraih opens her eyes, she notices that she's not in her room anymore. ''𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐?"

The maid suddenly let out a scream as she realized that the princess might be kidnapped. Lucas, who was on his way to his sister's room immediately runs to the source of the scream. "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥!?" he asked. The maid stutters, "𝘗-𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐-𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘸-𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐-𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱," she gulps in fear, "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥."

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎