Quick Thanks!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my work and enjoys it as much I do. 
I really do love waking up to many notifications from you guys.

I have had lots of fun writing 'Bella's Dream' and it being my first work I have shared with anyone, the reach and publicity it has reached is beyond amazing. 
I am sorry for not working on it for quite some time. 
I have been going through a lot and I haven't had as much time or motivation to really sit down and start writing. 
I have published the new chapter. I am working on closing out the story as I don't want it to drag on and on. I feel like I haven't made the plot line the best and it is kind of just a run on story with no structure. 

I am looking at ways to improve it. And I may actually re-write it with a better plot. 
I kind of was just making each chapter it's own little mini story, but it tying into everything was really bad. 

I do also want to thank everyone who read and interacted with my other works. 
'Elijah's Maid' was my most popular publish. I wish it could still be here as I took a very long time to write that. But Wattpad removed it and I had no way to recover it. 

I do admit is was a lot and graphic. It was a part of me I wanted to share with anyone who cared, and it deeply saddens me that it was just threw out. 

My other not as popular works have been since deleted as I got really upset with them and I felt that part of me and my story wasn't good enough to share. 

All of my work has been things I find interesting and true to me in my life. 
(mostly just kinky stuff I wanted to write.) lol. 
But yeah it means a lot to me there are people interested in hearing my fantasies and exploring those worlds with me. 

Again thank you all so much for being here with me. I really do want to thank each and every one of you. 
You are all amazing!

P.S. I do have a Discord Server linked if you wish to meet me personally :)