Nobal boy

"your a noble how hard can it be" asked the lower ranker.

"you don't have to worry about impressing the right people you dont have to worry about your words holding so much wate you don't have to worry about people after your head because of what your father and your grandfathers uncle did"

"but the money the woman"

"i would trade with you in a heart beat believe me its not what you think".Damon Salvatore quickly left him there stunned. He ran to his house fast his father wanted him at two and it was at least two thirty by the suns indication.

"sir i promise he will be hear" said his father as Damon blew in.

"sorry I'm late this peasant boy held me up"

"excuses boy ill deal with you later but now there urgent business."

"yes" said Damon stareing at a few members of the council.

"you have been accused of theft and well" he said stareing at the members

"it was Charles of Monroe and he said you stole some of his chickens"

"i have no reason to steal his chickens we have plenty of food and if anything i would buy the chickens if need be"

"but he is an adult"

"and I'm a year from it the facts show i didn't have the reason to do it why would i"

"watch you tongue boy"

"sir please hear me out i have no motive no time to do it and he has a grudge ever sense i beat out his son for top of the class"

"so your saying he just did it over top of the class"

"top class also it means if we both want a position i will get choose over him"

"your saying that he is willing to get a childs hand chopped of for that"

"yes sir ina nutshell hes jealous and wanted to knock me down and hes a peasant i can see how proud he was of his son for doing what he his and me being Nobel makes him angry"

"the council and i will talk and get back to you tomorrow"

"yes sir" he said respectfully the council stood and Damon bowed at his waist. they left and the silent one patted his head affectionately. once they were gone his father rounded on him

"why were you late"

"the peasant held me up"

"you let a peasant keep you from what i told you to do"he yelled backhanding him hard.

"no its not like that promise" he said looking at his chest not daring to make eye contact not wanting to anger him.

"I'm going to strap you boy"

"father i did not mean to and I'm almost a man"

"your never to old for me to snap you back in place believe that" Damon took a calming breath and fallowed his father to the shed Damon never knew why he HAD to do it there. He ordered Damon to strip. He strapped his legs and butt till he started to bleed.then did twenty more. Damon stayed silent the whole time and never even flinched while his father was there. With no words his father left.As soon as his footfalls stayed in the house he broke down and started to cry. the peasant boy watch as his father came back and stared to strap his back

"shut the hell up i didn't kill you i thought you finally learned to take it like a man"

"i know i just"

"shut up your the last of my line you are suppose to be strong and loyal"

"please father i am"he spit on his son and left for good. The peasant boy tho he did have his problems he always had his father and mother to help him threw it/ Against his better judgement he went over to him. Damon was on his knees shaking and tears leaked into the grass tho he dared not make a sound.

"Damon" he said softly. Damon shot up looking at him he went to pull up his panths.

"don't unless you want to die of infection let me pull them up and take you to my house my mom is a healer."

"why do you want to help me" he asked as he let him pull his underwear and pants up. they walked slowly and talked

"what is your name Stefan Stefan smith" said Stefan.

"well Stefan did you see all of it"

"yes" he said softly. they walked silently .