A mothers touch

When they arrived at Stefan's house he was greeted by a middle aged woman with brown hair and mousy face and she was thin but with strong fore arms.

"Stefan my boy your father demands you on the farm"she said then she looked at Damon and his artier.

"whos this young man"

"this is Damon i was hopeing mama that you would heal him"

"I'm sure their are more qualified people than me"

"ma'am I'm sure they wont help me i wouldn't come to you if it wasn't necessary" Said Damon quietly.

"and why would they not"

"my father strapped me and i don't want to die of infection" her eyes widened at his word.

"sure Damon come and you Boy need to get to your father" He nodded once leaving.

"take off what needs to be mended and lay on the couch" she instructed. Damon did silently she held her breath seeing the welts and forming bruise and he was still bleeding slightly. She set to work and worked at a quick genital pace. Once she was done Damon sat up taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Thank you my lady" She smiled and looked at him he towered over her and he held him self tall and strong

"Damon would you mind answering a question"

"no ma'am go ahead"

"you didn't cry during that and right now your standing their like your just fine and not dieing of pain"

"Ma'am Ive had worse and i have learned to deal with it and you do wonders" He said with a tight lipped smile. she touched his cheek gently.He turned to leave when she said.

"at least let me confort you" she said softly

"I don't need comfort with all respect"

"i heard about your mom Damon let me"

"no ma'am i don't need anything my mother died and she will forever be gone and she for damn sure wont be replaced by a peasant good day ma'am" he stormed out leaving her standing there. He didn't need her he has a mother and she died for him that was a mother to him.