Magic Plot Ideas (+ Other Plot Notes)

Readers

 So I have been planning out most of season one, and I currently have Rose and Damon picking up a sort of relationship in place of Caroline and Damon, given that I plan for Rose and Caroline to be close, I don't think that would sit well with Rose in regards to Damon's behavior with Caroline, especially that early stuff. So I am adapting it slightly. But it will be messy for Damon and Rose, not compulsion messy, but she's observant so she'll pick up on the whole Elena thing really quick. Her thing with Alaric will really start picking up in season 2 as Damon will be more concerned about Katherine, which does mean that there will be no Alaric x Jenna.

Also looking for ideas on Rose's blossoming magic, whether she'll gradually gain magic in a way much like Bonnie does (if this is the case, then I might change Bonnie up a bit (so most of the magic stuff rests more on Rose, rather then there being two witches) so if there is something you would like to see for Bonnie instead (maybe some link to fairies as they are present in OUAT or just psychic ability that Bonnie had early on), then drop a comment) or if her magic comes about later (maybe relating to Esther and the Darkhold (if Esther has it) which would be later season 3) or something else (ideas welcome). (I was wanting to separate this story from my Just Magic story in regards to magic and powers and stuff and Cassandra started coming into her magic in season 3)

Other plot points that you have ideas on regarding Rose, then just let me know and I will try and find a way to include them.