ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

What heroes and death eaters alike could not figure out, was how the body of Bellatrix Lestrange seemed to have disappeared after the Battle of Hogwarts

It was an elaborate scheme concocted by two most wicked people. A sacrifice was made by a noble death eater, pulling an old Barry Crouch move and using polyjuice potion to disguise as Bellatrix, while the real one took refuge.

It's unfortunate that Molly Weasley believed she had made a great act of heroism, when in fact it was just utter nonsense.

But what Harry Potter and his band of heroes didn't know, that not even the mudblood Granger could figure out, was that there was an eighth horcrux. Hestia Riddle, daughter of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named and Bellatrix Lestrange.

Of course for the whole horcrux thing to work Voldemort had already known he was going to be a father before any of the mess with Bellatrix even began. With the help of dark magic, he had no problem cursing the tiny fetus inside of Bellatrix before battle.

After Harry Potter obliterated his enemy to bits, Bellatrix was left with child and utterly alone. The lasting brink of her sanity had finally disappeared, and bringing a baby into the world was no easy feat for her.

She had spent nine months in solitude, sewing uneven baby clothes, plotting Voldemort's return, practicing her favorite curses on nearby animals, cooking twisted potions, and dealing with the trials of pregnancy.

"Why won't this little brat just get out of me!?" She screamed, pushing as hard as she could. The time had come to deliver the baby, and she was the only person for miles.

At last a relatively healthy baby girl came into the world and Bellatrix couldn't care less. She was too busy running a bath for herself before she even cleaned the baby off.

As Hestia grew older, Bellatrix had begun teaching her Voldemort's values. Until Hestia could fully understand that this was the right path and could take care of herself. As soon as Hestia could find food, Bellatrix went back down the rabbit hole desperately finding a way to bring her delusional leader and lover back to life.

"Mother. Won't you take a stroll with me?" Hestia cried, Bellatrix shooed her away, her grey hair shining in the sunlight through the cobwebbed window.

Hestia rolled her eyes and stormed off. She was six then. Unfortunately this was most of her life between the ages six to eleven. Her mother locked away in the house, scribbling on the walls like a mad woman. Hestia dreamed for a way to escape her abuse and neglect.

Until she had formed a plan.

"Mother. I would like to attend Hogwarts, the school where you and father met." Hestia declared, after barging into her mother's room in the middle of the night.

"You wicked girl! Why on earth would that be good for you! You have me!" She yelled. A look only of pity drenched Hestia's face. She felt sorry for herself that her mother was an idiot.

"You're so- I want to go so I can get a proper education! Not to mention I'd have plenty of resources to be able to bring father back!" She snapped. Bellatrix smacked her,

"Don't you dare talk back to Mummy. I have a much better idea."

The only thing different about her plan was that Hestia would change her last name to avoid suspicion. Other than that it lacked more common sense than a monkey screwing a chainsaw.

So Hestia wrote a letter to Headmistress McGonagall, writing how she was a homeless girl living on the streets of Knockturn Alley and how she had always wanted to learn magic properly to help the world for the greater good.

While her mother perched over her shoulder, Hestia wrote how much she would adore it if she could attend and hoped to see a letter for her very soon.

And a letter arrived very soon indeed.

Hestia had fully changed her last name to 'Riack' instead of Riddle, packed her trunk full of awfully stitched together clothing that her mother only sewed for her on a whim, and a few close possessions before setting off to Diagon Alley.

𖤍 C̶i̶t̶y̶ o̶n̶ f̶i̶r̶e̶ 𖤍

a/n: hi guys! prologue has finally dropped! I've been working super hard on character analysis and relationships for this story I want to work really hard on it and take my time, I hope you guys understand that! For those who haven't finished opinions, please get those in asap otherwise I will have to assume relationships!

tags: romanticismofmania sxftgranger vxntage-pxetry ElfBae PilindielTheElf sunslvra _Mini_Padfoot_ -IvyClove-