Chapter 6:- I Will Make Her Mine

:Author 's POV:

Such a chaotic evening.... bright lights complementing the lavish hall of Gulmohar Royal grand place as the name says it's grand . Everyone was busy eyeing the most opportunities that came their way. As such parties are meant for it.

In the lighted hall of such a grand hub...one was standing at the corner completely lost in his phone with a glass of wine in his hand.

A sudden thunder distracts his attention...he peeked outside... with an irritating gaze...ahhh..no... it looks like it's going to rain cats and dogs again.

"Yeh Mumbai seher or iski barrish ka koyi bharosa nahi kab aajaye".....

No matter how beautiful you are I still hate you he said by clenching his fist.

Mr. Kapoor who is that hated person?
A voice came from back... Yuvaraj turned only to get irritated again.

Yuvaraj:- Oh yes of course 'Mr. Gupta apko kon nahi janta '

Actually I am Mr. Mehta but no worries galti toh sabse hoti hai (the other person replied).

They both laughed at Mr. Mehta handed him his business card and said think about it Mr. Kapoor will be a great opportunity for you.

Yuvaraj:- I will.. Mr Mehta don't worry... Actually sorry for...

He cuts him in the middle no it's okay

You don't have to apologize to Mr Kapoor I said galti to sabse hoti hai

Yuvaraj:- I don't think I made any mistake Mr whatever you are... actually I am sorry for what I am going to say now....

I didn't make a mistake you for Mr Gupta cause a few minutes back he gave me the same offer... The thing is that I didn't make any mistakes cause you both are the same kind of trash... Whether it is Mehta or Gupta.....

Mr. Mehta:- What did you just say???How dare you....brat...Do you know who I am?

Yuvaraj:- Fuck off do you know where are you standing...and whose party are you standing bastard...and regarding the matter who you are don't you know Mr.

Mr. Mehta:- You insolent brat... don't you know how to respect your elders... Didn't your mother teach you...

This remark made him burn from anger.....his eyes were burning he clenched his fist... gritted his teeth.. hold his collar lifted him up a few inches above the ground...

Mr. Mehta is short height and thin as air... years of workout in shaping that beast body lifted him like a thin sheet of wood...

Yuvaraj:- "Ha sikhaya hai mere maa ne"...that just because you are an elder doesn't mean you are qualified to get respect.

"Respect is a position that you should earn by your deeds". And your deeds nowhere made me respect you....

Agastya:- Yuvi chor usse...

Agastya came running hey don't do this here... Media is all around the place and it will ruin your image.... You don't need to do that for that bastard let me handling him...

Yuvaraj:- He loses his grip which made Mr Mehta fall hard on the floor...

Agastya :- Let me treat you to a good meal Mr Mehta...

He then grabs his collar and throws him towards some men in black suits...take care of him... and make sure he doesn't need any more care in future...

The man in black suit leaves with the order from their boss...by dragging Mr Mehta..out of the hall.