Office

Today yn decided to go to her own company.

She woke up at 7 and got ready for the day.

She woke a white button up shirt and a black corset w black pants and she put a black jacket on her shoulders. The corset made her waist look slimmer than it already was.The outfit itself showed her power.Her aura was dark.It always was when the matter came to her work.

She tied her hair in a low ponytail, did her makeup.She wore a red lipstick making her look intimidating.She wore her ysl heels and went downstairs to go.

Adam and ava were already gone in the morning.

She told a guard to prepare her car while she gets something to eat

She picked up a banana from fridge and a protein bar

Time skip>>>
At the office

The office building was tall.It was a skyscraper.There were modling at first five floors.The set for phooto shoot, editers room, waiting room, the backup, props, etc

After that came the office where people designed outfits.They were basically designers.They designed the outfits on a  specific topic yn gave them, they're were five designers group.Each having five people each in them.After the timeline of the given project was finished they held a meeting where they chose two groups.The designs they made were made into clothes by the other upper workers after the designers gave their sample on how they made it. Then those two groups would be a single group, meaning they will work together for a topic yn gave them.If shes satisfied, yn would turn those into clothes w the help of her workers and it would be the second collection they made in the year.While the other three groups would make designs w their creativity and if yn liked them they would be an addition to the collection.They all were the best, so it would always be a tough decision.

Yn entered the building w great architecture while everyone bowed to her
She nodded before making her way to the elevator

She went to the top floor which was her floor

Noone was allowed there except her closed ones.

Yn went inside and saw...

....

Guess what she saw.?😼

Lol wait for me to update😼😼😼😼

Byebye