Ep 1 - Meet the family

Previously on TUA The Hidden:

The second Z looked up at the painting her cheeks turned bright red. The painting of Z and Ben hanging above the mantel was a shock to the entire Umbrella Academy. Z was sitting next to Ben, her head resting on his shoulder in an unprofessional way.

"I knew you'd show up eventually," Reggie stated as he stood up from his chair by the fire place.

"Reggie..." Z muttered, as she slowly turned  around.

"You're alive..." Luther mumbled.

"Why shouldn't I be?" Reggie asked like it was a normal thing to ask.

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. I'm...I'm just happy that we're home and together again," Luther said, while everyone just stood there in unison.

"Home? This isn't your home," Reggie shot back.

"What are you talking about? This is The Umbrella Academy," Z said, furrowing her brows.

"Wrong again. This is the Sparrow Academy," Reggie corrected.

The Sparrows made their way to the balcony, overlooking the Umbrella Academy. "Dad. Who the hell are these assholes? And what is Zarah doing with them?" a man asked, stopping and staring each of our faces.

"Shit..." 

Z's POV

"Shit..."

"Ben..." Klaus said, excitement rising in his voice.

"Is that..." Luther asked, walking up to look at Ben.

"And who are the weirdos on the balcony?" Diego yelled, making Klaus cringe.

"They are the Sparrows," Reggie answered. "My children."

"Zarah?" a girl on the balcony asked.

"Zarah? Who's that? And what do you mean children?" Five asked turning back to Reggie. "That's not possible, old man."

The Sparrows came down from the balcony and stood next to Ben. They were chattering but I was too busy listening to Five and Reggie talk.

"Of course it is! I think I'd know, wouldn't I?" Reggie asked, offended.

"Everybody can else can see Ben right?" Klaus asked, pointing at Ben.

"Cut hate, Sundance. I was about to ask the same thing about Zarah," Ben said, looking directly at me.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy. A group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963. When I was away on business in Dallas," Reggie explained.

I grabbed Five's hand, squeezed and he jerked his face towards me. I nodded towards the briefcase on the table in the other room. I knew he understood the urgency of the situation.

"Be warned. They claim to be my spawn," Reggie finished.

"Then what the hell is Zarah doing with them?" Ben asked.

"Who's Zarah? Five, Z what the hell is going on?" Allison asked, looking at us. Neither of us knew.

"Not sure. And I don't know..." Five began, before I finished his sentence.

"But it's concerning,"

Five glared at me, before we return our gaze to The Sparrows. "Zarah. We need to talk. Now," one man said, stomping his foot onto the floor.