Part 3

6 o'clock rolled around, and the sisters were looking for Karen.

Twinkie looked at Dorinda and said, "Weren't you at Karen's house to ensure she arrived on time?"

Dorinda looked at Twinkie strangely. "Nah, I wasn't at Karen's house today. What are you talking about?"

Twinkie, weary and worried, said, "I think we need to stop by Karen's house real quick."

Jackie shook her head no. " I hate going over there."

Twinkie said you mean you hate him being over there.
Yeah, I feel something scary. We need to go over there now.

Denise looked at Twinkie and said, "Last time we went over there, he wouldn't let us in."

Dorinda continued and told everybody in the church that we were meddling in his business with his wife. He had everybody, including our parents, hating us in the church.

Please, guys, I feel something is going on. I was on the phone with Karen, and she said somebody came in, and she said Jason was on a trip.

So they all piled into Twinkie Denali XL and drove to Karen's house. They passed Jason, who was going full speed down the road in his Tesla truck.

It was unspoken in Twinkies Denali. They all feared what they would walk into in Karen's house. Why was Jason going that fast away from the house when Karen told Twinkie he was on a trip?

The sisters walked into the house Quickly, turning off the alarm. They saw everything in disarray, which was unlikely because Karen was an elegant and clean person; she had OCD. They followed the trail of blood going towards her bedroom.

They found the youngest sister in a pool of blood, not moving. They ran to her aid and quickly called 911.

Dorinda cried, " Karen, wake up, please."

Twinkie was shocked; she had never seen anyone bruised and beaten like her sister

Jackie, being a nurse, quickly went into nursing mode. She started giving Karen CPR while Denise called 911.

Five minutes later, the ambulance came rushing through the doors. The sisters gave the ambulance an alias name for Karen and told him that's how they found her, thanking God that Karen Still had an intense Pulse.

Twinkie grabbed Karen's purse in the hospital's waiting room and went through it. Twinkie was always inquisitive and would find out why her sister was in a pool of blood. She found Drew's card and personal number in her purse.

Twinkie said, " Wow, he's doing well for himself; wait, lawyer, gathering 2+2 together. Karen was trying to get a divorce, and she would help her get it. She dialed Drew's number.

Drew answered "Hello" in a sleepy tone

Twinkie said hey Drew, long time no seek. This is Twinkie, Karen's sister. Getting straight to the point, Twinkie said I know she was in contact with you about the divorce. Please come to the hospital now. And hung up the phone and sent a text message About the location of the hospital and the alias name they use for Karen.

Twinkie was no fool. She knew Drew had always had feelings for Karen, but their circumstances prevented their love from becoming a reality. Now, it's time for Drew to prove himself worthy.