Together in hell?

Ethan's pov:

When Mark walks in, everybody stares at him. But I look away. It makes me really nervous that there's actually somebody else who is gay. I try to avoid Mark but his seat is next to mine. And I can't keep my eyes off of him. He is so beautiful, and friendly. His brown hair, and the amazing clothing style. That mesmerising smile. And those beautiful eyes. I just can't stand it. I don't get it, why do they bully him. He did nothing wrong and he always tries to help everybody. And he is the same as me. We share something. We have something in common. I can't get Mark out of my head. I'm day dreaming, I have no interest in class. "Ethan! If you don't pay attention you can better leave," screams Mr Amerson. I look up and say: "I'm sorry Mr Amerson, I will pay attention, it won't happen again". I feel Mark looking at me and begin to blush. I start sweating and I'm getting nervous. But try to pay attention to the lesson. As soon as I hear the school bell, I jump up and walk out of the classroom as fast as I can.

It's time to go to the next class. I still have five minutes to walk to my next class. But I still have to get my books. I try to get to my locker as soon as possible. Get my books and walk to my classroom. I look at my phone and see I've got two more minutes. Shit, I have to go to the 4th floor. I will never make it. So I start running, as I turn around the corner I bump into Mark. Shit, I've all ruined it. "Jesus Christ, you scared me to death," says Mark, while he is grabbing his books from the ground. "I'm so so sorry, I only had a couple minutes left, and I just needed to get in time. And I was all stressed". "Calm yo tits bro, just make sure you get there in time". "Thanks". I run as fast as I can and in I'm still time. As I walk in the school bell rings. Yes, I made it.

I walk home, thinking about what happened this afternoon. Did I just ruined it all? Or is it all good? When I come home, I run to my room. I look at my alarm and see it's already 5 pm. I turn on some music and think of how I'll go through the day tomorrow. It will be so awkward. I have history class again tomorrow. That means I'm sitting next to him again. I keep thinking and thinking. An hour later I hear my mom scream: "dinner is ready". "Okay, coming".

After I finished dinner I go upstairs and do some homework. I can't focus, I keep thinking about Mark all the time. That beautiful smile. He was so sweet today. It feels so good to know I'm not the only one. But how do I get his attention? Is there actually someone who goes through the same horrible journey filled with fear and ignorance? Together in hell? I make myself ready for bed. Brushing my teeth and changing clothes. Than I go to bed, 11 pm. I turn up some music and fall asleep very fast. Dreaming about Mark?