Bullies?

Mark's pov:

So somebody bumped into me. That can't be coincidence. These assholes never stop. This 'Ethan' trying to convince me that he accidentally bumped into me cause he wanted to be on time? I know I'm not the smartest person on earth, but I'm not taking this bullshit.

I walk into class and see him sitting already. Well, whatever. I can't skip class so let's just go and sit. I walk up to my seat and grab my books out of my bag. "Good morning Mark": Ethan says. "Good morning Ethan" I respond, with a sarcastic tone. Ethan starts blushing and I sense he's feeling awkward. He turns the other side and stares out of the window.

The school bell rings, I get up, put my books in my bag and leave the classroom. I'm grabbing my books from my locker when Ethan comes up to me: "Hey Mark, did I do anything wrong?" "No, you're just an asshole, that's all". Ethan seems to be confused and walks away. I hear him saying "Whatever."

It's quite hot today, the sun shines very bright. I text Jeffrey:
Me: "hey Jeffrey, let's go hanging around the lake. It's amazing weather!"
Jeffrey: "sure mate, see you there at 5"
Me: "oh, and take some food :)"
Jeffrey: "sure, see you there"

I grab my stuff and leave, I take my scooter and go there. It only takes me 10 minutes. I arrive there exactly at 5 pm. When I arrive Jeffrey isn't there yet. I take a seat on the grass and wait for Jeffrey, exact at that moment Ethan comes walking by. "Dude, are you following me?" I mumble. "No, I got a lake cottage here. So, are you following me?" "Are you serious? Of Course not, why should I. I didn't knew you got a lake cottage, that one is my lake cottage," I point at my lake cottage. "Hahaha funny man, if it was I would've seen you here before cause mine is next to the one you just pointed at." "I'm not joking," after he said that, Jeffrey arrives. "Hey Jeffrey, how are you mate?" "Hey mark!" "How do you know Ethan?" Jeffrey asks."He's next to me in class, you know him too?" "Yeah, he's my cousin". I look him in the eyes, with a insignificant look, thinking "this is getting weird".