Griffin And Jana Are Dating?!

GRIFFIN'S POV
I walked up to Jana. I may have seemed confident to everyone else, but my smirk vanished as soon as I turned my back on the guys. My heart was beating really fast. I had a crush on Jana, but I had to admit, I felt bad for stealing Jacob's opportunity. But I'm not feeling ashamed, since I like Jana a lot, too.

"Hey, Jana!" I called as I approached her, grinning. "How're you doing?"

I swear Jana blushed a little. "Pretty good. You?"

"Great, now that you're here!" I wasn't trying to flirt. It just came to me. Then I started freaking out when I realized I sounded like Kai. "Sorry."

"That's alright," Jana said sweetly. "Have a good day, Griffin."

"Wait!" I called. Jana stopped and turned around, pushing her chocolate brown hair out of her face. "I was hoping we could hang out later today?"

"Sure, why not?"

I grinned like an idiot. "Would you like to go see a movie at five?"

"Sure, I don't have plans."

"Alright, see you then." I sighed as Jana walked away. She was just perfect.

I walked back to the table, filled with pride. Everyone congratulated me as I sat down, but the look on Jacob made me feel a bit guilty. He seemed so... depressed.

"Hey, Jake, you alright, buddy?" I asked as everyone piled out of the cafeteria when lunch ended.

"No! You stole my only chance with Jana! You knew I've had a crush on her for the longest time, and you just straight up started flirting with her just because she's hot!" Jacob ranted.

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't think she's hot?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then I don't see the problem," I said, walking away. I took a last glance at Jacob, and he was fuming.

Oh, boy. I just found myself a new enemy.