**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚"Boyfriend"˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Minho was calmly walking to school with his headphones blaring music in his eardrums.

A few feet away from the school gates, someone came running up behind him yelling.

"AHHH MINHO OOOPPPPPAAAAA!!!" Leah shrieked and jumped on the male startling him.

Leah was clinging on for dear life on the boy.

"M-MINHO OPPAA J-JISU-NG OPPA IS CHASING ME DOWN AND PLANNING TO K-ILL MEE HELPP!!!" The girl had full blown tears running down her face.

Minho looked over his shoulder staring at the girl with a tired expression.

"Leah would you please stop yelling in my ear?" He mumbled softy.

She sniffled and frowned pointing at an angry older brother marching his way to the two.

Minho tiredly looked to where the girl was pointing and saw her brother full on sprinting over to them.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!" He shouted running even faster.

Leah screamed for Minho to start running inside but he wouldn't move.

Holy shit he's hot..

Minho was dazed.

Jisung was hot as fuck right now.

Tehe

Jisung was about to pounce on his sister, but didn't.

He saw Minho and instantly his anger went away.

"Oh hi Minnie!" Jisung smiled at Minho, then glared at Leah.

He mouth, 'I'm going to kill you.' While using a hand to pretend to slit his throat.

Leah whimpered and hid in Minhos neck.

The first bell rug signaling the kids that school was gonna start soon.

"Leah get off me."

"No~ carry me to my locker ~"
She whined, her hot breath hitting against Minhos neck.

"No, get off me," Minho threw her hands off his shoulders causing her to tumble back hitting her butt.

"Mhm! Minho oppaa!!" She whined like a little kid.

"Leah get up. You're embarrassing me, Jisung, and yourself." Minho scoffed and dragged Jisung away with him.

Jisung didn't know what was going on. He was too busy looking at the hot male.

"SSSUUUUNNNNGGGGGIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!" Minho and Jisung turned their heads so see a blonde fluff ball running towards them.

Jisungs eyes widened as he recognized the voice and the person running to them.

"LIXXXIIEEEE!!" He yelled back running to him.

The two crashed into each other landing on the floor in a tight hug.

"I MISSED YOU!" Felix yelled kissing the boy all over his face.

They were best friends. They kiss each other platonically, and never on the lips.

"I MISSED YOU TOO!"

Minho just stood there the whole time.

Who was that? And why was he kissing Jisung?

Was he just... a toy?

Minhos heart broke at the thought of just being used.

He left the scene and went to go put his stuff away and go to class.

Once jisung and Felix were finally done, the black haired male was gonna introduce his friend to Minho, but he was no where to be seen.

"I'll introduce you to him and my other friends later. Class is about to start, what's yours, I'll walk you." Jisung said with a grin.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It was finally lunch.

Minho had somehow managed the day without thinking about Jisung and his 'boyfriend.'

Minho was about to go to his usual spot in the cafeteria until he got pulled away.

"Hey what are you- Jisung?" Minho pulled away from the boy grip and started walking the other way.

"Wait Minho! I want to introduce you to someone." Jisung said.

"Who? Your boyfriend? I already saw him." Minho rolled his eyes trying not to sound hurt at all.

"Boyfriend?" Muttered jisung.

He didn't have a boyfriend. Not that he knows of.

He thought for a minute until it clicked.

He ran after the older trying to get his attention, but that didn't work.

Eventually, he gave up and went to his seat with his friends.

"So?" Felix asked.

"Do you see him here? News flash, no." Jisung frowned.

"Why?" Seungmin questioned.

"Because he saw Felix kiss me all over my face and came to the conclusion that he's my boyfriend." Jisung explained.

The whole table shouted, 'what' drawing attention from unwanted people.

"No offense sungs but... I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend like ever."

Felix made clear.

"Trust me, I wouldn't want to either. Plus, I already have my eyes set for someone." He looked over to that person's direction.

The group follows where his eyes were looking at.

"Veronika? Ew, I heard she almost got pregnant last year." Seungmin said disgusted.

"What no!" Jisung put his focus back to the group.

"Then who?"

"Your dad."

"My dads de-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHERYL!"

Sheryl muttered a sorry before looking back down.

"Who the fuck even was that?"
Jeongin said.

"Sheryl. She's a weird person." Seungmin said biting his food.

"Sungieee tell us whoo," Felix whined shaking the boy.

"Someone! Okay,"

"Is the someone a guy or girl?" Jeongin asked.

Jisung looked away and whispered.

"What was that?"

"ᵃ ᵍᵘʸ"

"What?"

Jisung let out a big sig, louder he said, "a guy!"

"Ohhh, then why didn't you just say that? Felix is bi, I'm an ally and innie is pan." Seungmin said.

Jisungs jaw dropped.

"AND WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME?"

Everyone shrugged, jisung groaned and hit his head on the table.

"Fuckwads I swear.." he mumbled.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
It's late, I want to sleep but I needed to write this.
Short and shit chapter I know 🧍‍♀️

Love yall xx 💗

Not proofread again 🤭