**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Awkward ? ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I choose... idk

.・。..゜・。.

Minho stared into Jisungs eyes.

I shouldn't have gave in like that...

Fucking hell.

Minho left the boy dazed like that and closed the car door.

Walking over his side he kept thinking about how he has a boyfriend, his cousin.

Wait a fucking second...

HIS COUSIN?

Minho sighed heavily entering his car.

Driving out of the parking lot, the whole car ride was silent.

"We aren't dating..." jisung spoke softly staring through the window, not daring to look at Minho.

"What?" Minho glanced at the younger.

"Me and Felix. We aren't dating."

Minho hummed and didn't say anything.

"I- ... why'd you think we were dating?"
This time Jisung was looking at Minho.

"You two seemed really close, and not to mention, he was kissing your face all over."

"Hm, valid reason... but you know... I only have eyes for someone else.." Jisung smiled looking back into the street.

"Hm, really?" Minho matching the boys seductive tone.

Jisung hummed and placed a hand on Minhos thigh. (Minhos thighs🛐)

Minho glanced down at the youngest slim hands, his nails were painted black with pink and blue stars on them.

"Do you know Felix? I mean, it seems like you do." Jisung curiously asked.

"He's my younger cousin."

Jisung nodded and moved his hand up and does Minhos thigh.

"We're almost there..." Jisung whispered.

"I know,"

"I don't want to leave yet though."

Minhos head perked up, he looked at the younger before looking back at the road.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't wanna go back home. It's no fun there anyway. Plus it's 2 am, no one would open the door for me."

"Are you sober?" Minho blurted.

"I- yeah? I think so..."

Minho side eyed the boy and sighed, taking a swerve right into the neighborhood.

"Wha- min!" Jisung whined as he could see his house a few blocks away.

Minho blushed at the sudden nickname, but kept his composure.

"Ahh min!" He whined even more, "I don't wanna go home yett~" he pouted.

Minho pulled up into the boys drive way, "bye Jisungie," Minho unlocked the car doors.

"I'm not leaving," jisung crossed his arms and stared at the older.

"Getting sassy now are we?" The brunette cocked an eyebrow up.

"I don't wanna leave you yet," jisung admitted refusing to make eye contact with Minho now.

Minhos ears burned red, he doesn't want to leave me?

The older just sighed and looked out the dashboard window.

"Well, I don't know what you want me to do,"

"Me- I WAIT-"

Minhos eyed widened upon hearing what Jisung just said, he looked at the younger blushing furiously.

"I-I I meant, uh.. ah there's no escaping this now." Jisung slumped into the seat hiding his face with his hands.

Minhos eyes softened, he placed a hand on Jisungs thigh.

Jisung peaked through his fingers to see Minho smiling?

"It's fine. I... nevermind."

Jisung took his hands away from his face and checked the time.

"Maybe I should go," he mumbled.

"Yeah," Minho scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

The two bid their goodbyes, Jisung getting out of the car awkwardly and walking into his house.

Surprisingly someone did open the door.

And it was his father.

Minho could hear the dad scolding the boy for coming home so late.

Chuckling Minho backed out of the drive away and headed home himself.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Uh, chan? I thought you were still with them?" Minho said walking into the apartment.

"I was, but we all decided to bring home the underaged kids," Chan laughed at himself.

"Really?" Minho said getting a cup of water.

"Yeah, I took Felix, Hyunjin with... I think his name was seungmin? I forgot but I know it had something to do with seung. Anyways, Changbin with that Jeongin kid. He was eating out someone's face like crazy."

Minho hummed and nodded.

"Wait, I thought that they took a car with them?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah. Seungmins, but he got a little tipsy and didn't trust himself to drive. Good kid," Chan mumbled.

"Well, I'm heading to bed, night bro."

"Night man."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sorry that it's short, so it's like a filler chapter?

Anyways, love yall xx