Chapter 1 ~ A Little Vampire (new)

5 year old Violets P.O.V

"Mommy, mommy?" I say

"Where are you mommy??" I call out again.

My mom, Kirsty, uses her vampire speed and runs to her me

"Whats wrong sweetie, I heard you calling. are you ok?" She questions

"No, I'm hungry." I softly speak shying away behind my hair.

"Simon and Autumn? Will you come down a minute" my mom calls out to my eldest brother and older sister who run down using their speed.

"Will you go out into the forest and get Viola some food, please?" my mother asks them politely.

"Sure mom." They say in union and with that they speed out the back door.

5 mins pass and they are back with a dead rabbit.

"Here Viola!" Autumn tussles the rabbit my way.

"Thanks Autumn" I give a big grin in return.

"Anything for you Vela."' she smiles leaning forward so we could rub our noses together, rubbing noses has been our thing since forever.

"Mommy, when is dad coming home?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Sweetie daddy's not coming home, he's living with his new family." my mom chokes.

"Why mommy? I thought that you and dad were together fowever." I say sadly

"So did I Vela, so did I." She frowns trying her best to keep her composure together in front of her daughter.

Violets P.O.V (9 years of age)

"MOM!! My birthdays in 1 week!" I jump up and down excitedly, she looks at me and manages a small smile.

"It's way past your bedtime Missy." She stands and gives me a tight hug.

I squeeze back before running back up the stairs to go to my room, I cant believe my powers still haven't formed I stopped going to school when I was 8 because people kept bullying me about my family and looks in comparison.

I ran back downstairs quietly and kind of eavesdropped on my family.

"But mom why? Why do we have to leave her! Shes only 10 for goodness sake!!" I heard Autumns voice break.

"Leave who mom?" I said sadly.

"No one sweetie, remember mommy loves you forever and I will always be looking after you and for you two we will talk later, come on Viola lets put you to sleep." She smiled softly, eyeing my brother and sister, as I began yawning.

"Ok momma" I said tiredly.

Autumns P.O.V

"Simon, I cant leave Vela! I cant, I really cant shes only 10!" I whisper screamed while dropping to my knees crying while Simon wrapped his arms around me.

"Autumn we have to." Simon spoke lowering his head into mine just as my mom walked in making me spring up in anger.

"Mom! Why? Why do we have to leave such a young girl behind!" I angrily say throwing my hands down by my sides.

"They know we're alive but they don't know she is! Because she is one in a million vampires who was born one if we stay the Vampire kingdom will make her rule because Morlen, your father, is king and she was born a vampire just like he was, if they find her especially with us knowing who she is they may kill her and us and even if they didn't hurt her, we would be putting her into a stressful life of murdering the innocent and, I, I just cant do that to her! I just cant." My mom said tears slowly raining down her cheeks.

"Can we still live in her shadows and watch her secretly ? please mother." I cried out.

"Of course we will, I will always stock the fridge while shes out or asleep and make sure she always has money." my mom smiled wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I will get her 2 vampire dogs to guard her if shes tired, until she gets her powers and full strength, even though we may not need sleep she does for now or for when she is not able to protect and defend herself from those who wish her harm." my mother spoke firmly.

"When do we leave?" I lowered my head, tears still pouring down my face, dripping down my chin.  

"Tomorrow night, start packing." The cold words that left my mothers lips before she stood up and walked up to Violets room to hold her close and stay with her youngest daughter for one last night, at least that Violet would know.

————————————————————————————————————————————-————————————

New chapter same story restructured!

Hope you guys enjoy let me know in the comments!

Excited to keep this story alive and re-continue!