Chapter 2

Within Alan Walker's music, the Gukki Walkers had discovered hidden meanings and messages. These weren't just songs—they were cryptic clues, each track serving as a chapter in their unfolding story. Fishcake, the Lil Commander, had always felt there was something deeper within the melodies, and now, more than ever, that belief was guiding their every move.

"The lyrics... they're more than just words," Fishcake mused, his gaze fixed on the holographic display of Walker World. "Each melody is a piece of the puzzle, leading us toward the truth we're seeking."

Major nodded, his eyes scanning the notes and symbols they had deciphered. "It's as if the music is our map, each track offering insights into the mysteries we need to unravel. We have to listen closely, interpret every beat and rhythm."

Captain, who had always been the most analytical of the group, added, "This connection to Alan Walker's music—it's not just a theme for us. It's the guiding light that's fueling our pursuit. We're not just following the music; we're living it."

Lieutenant, always the strategist, leaned forward, his voice steady. "Our primary objective is clear. We need to uncover the true intentions of Red Nexus, to unravel the plans they're orchestrating. They're threatening the harmony and stability of Walker World, and it's up to us to stop them."

Sergeant, the youngest but fiercely determined, spoke up with conviction. "We've been gathering intelligence from every corner of the Walker world. We emphasize vigilance, unity, and preparedness, but we can't cause unnecessary alarm. We need to act discreetly, to track Red Nexus's movements without tipping our hand."

Despite their best efforts, the Gukki Walkers had found it increasingly difficult to gather concrete information on Red Nexus Corp. Their enemy was elusive, shrouded in secrecy, and always one step ahead. Frustration was beginning to mount, but they knew they couldn't give up.

One day, during a routine reconnaissance mission near a Red Nexus compound, they spotted someone fleeing the premises. It was Herman, a figure known for his deep connections within the Nexus ranks. He was unconscious, and the Gukki Walkers quickly moved to carry him to safety.

When Herman finally regained consciousness, Fishcake wasted no time in questioning him. "Who else is trapped inside that compound?" he asked urgently.

Herman's reply was haunting. "Thousands," he whispered, his voice weak. "Including... Walker 764."

The room fell silent as the weight of his words sank in. The realization of how powerful Red Nexus Corp truly was hit them hard. Their group of 200 wasn't nearly enough to take on such a formidable enemy.

Major broke the silence, his voice firm. "We need to expand. We have to find more Walkers who are willing to fight. This is bigger than us—bigger than we ever imagined."

Captain nodded in agreement, his mind already racing with plans to recruit new members. "We'll reach out, find those who share our vision. We'll grow our ranks and prepare for what's to come."

As they discussed their next steps, the Gukki Walkers maintained a vigilant watch over AV-8, ensuring its safety from external threats like Red Nexus Corp. The harmonies of their world depended on it. Their commitment to protecting the balance of their reality drove their every action, and though they were still searching for answers, they knew one thing for certain—they would safeguard AV-8 at all costs.

Lieutenant voiced the question that had been lingering in everyone's mind. "But why? Why is Red Nexus so intent on AV-8? What's their endgame?"

Fishcake, ever the leader, looked around at his team. "We'll find out. We'll keep searching for answers, and when the time comes, we'll be ready. The harmony of our world depends on it."

With that, the Gukki Walkers renewed their resolve, ready to continue their fight against the encroaching darkness. The music of Alan Walker continued to guide them, its hidden messages offering a beacon of hope in the uncertainty that lay ahead.