(𝟏𝟓) 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓳𝓮𝓽

Anya was driving ahead of me and I was following her from a safe distance

She had no clue that she was about to be held captive. Her anxiety was spiked and her primary task was escaping William.

She didn't know that she had to be careful of someone else too. Her stress and fear was visible on her face, as clear as a day. There was sweat on her forehead as she frantically packed her bags and left the mansion.

Oh how innocent. I wondered how she would react when she woke up on my private island, in a dark gloomy basement.

I didn't want to her held in uncomfortable surroundings but that was a necessary evil, if comfort is given to her regardless of her disobedience, she would have no respect for us.

That was the primary mistake William had done with her. Giving her freedom, comfort, gifts and everything without demanding utmost submission in return.

We weren't going to repeat that.

Nate had a plan, according to which we would keep her in a cage down in the basement, with no food and clothes for some days.

Well that was pretty harsh and i didn't agree on it.

Too much punishment in the beginning would just make her a robot. I knew how she would submit to us without losing herself.

Like I said, I wanted a companion not a sex doll.

Nate was a genius when it came to technology but human psyche was my forte.

I would deal with her. I would make her the perfect wife we needed.

William spoiled her too much and Nate would break her completely.

My method was the absolute solution to our problems.

Her freedom, her career, her friend's life, her comfort and even her sleeping schedule depended upon how well she played her role.

It was simple really, obey and get rewarded, disobey and you'll be punsihed.

I wanted to spoil her, I did. But that would make her unruly. We don't want that, do we?

She was leaving William as soon as she found out his little secret, why? Because he gave her an option to leave.

She should know her place.