Chapter 2

Hey guys!
I'm so exited for you to see chapter three! Comment below how you liked it! Shout out to psychxsocical and Marty_soccer you should definitely go check out their books too!

~ bye sweets. Ky*

_____

The sun reflected off the small mirror in my room to my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes making sure not to open them up to much.

I recognized today to be my birthday. It's happening today. I reminded myself of last nights conversation.

'Its your fault. It's your fault. It's your fault.'

Then, a stinging sensation pierced my neck, making it numb. I don't remember what happened next. All I can remember is myself falling.

I awoke on a small bamboo bed big enough to hold my fit body. I ran my fingers over the wound on my neck, being careful not to press to hard. The fingers ran over the rugged edges, moving up and down with each.

A tall and buff boy with fair skin, blond hair and electric blue eyes stood at the doorway. He must have been there for a long time according to his facial expression. I finally broke the silence.
"Where the hell am I?" I demanded.
"Welcome to the Oppression." he said simply. "I'm Avon."
"Ajax." I announced as I shook his hand.
"Come on, I'll show you around." Avon suggested. I followed him out of the bamboo cottage and into a grassy field.
"That's the den. It's where we have our meals, and most of our meetings." Avon informed me. It almost reminded me of the green house I had at home, with its glass made structure, and long vines swooping down from the ceiling.
I looked past the numerous trees and saw a tall metal structure touching the clouds.

Just then, a boy with blond hair and peach colored skin came dashing out of the den to us.
"Who the recruit?" He asked.
"Ajax Green." I responded before Avon had the chance to open his mouth to speak.
"I'm Dashel. Welcome to the Oppression." He said stiffly. His face seemed stern and studious, but his grey eyes seemed soft and content. They reminded me of my fathers, big with pride and crinkled at the edges when he smiled.

I looked away from his gaze not being able to take it much longer. I'll be fine he's been gone for 10 years. I'm fine. I thought.
" I'll see you later." I said though my voice sounded muffled. I walked away slowly, but from the corner of my eye I saw Avon and Dashel exchange worried looks. That was none of my concern.

~*~
"Ajax." I heard from behind me. I turned to see Dashel.
"What the hell do you want." I uttered
" Don't think you'll get away with what you're doing." He said
" I don't even know what I'm doing." I said smartly
"I know what your doing, and I'm gonna find out!" He spat. Like I said I knew what he meant somewhere. I walked out of the den to the cabana.

I don't belong here I knew that and so did my mother. You will do just fine. My mothers words rang in my mind. I have to get out. I can stand it. I need the numbers, the only way to do that is to start a rebellion.