The Pop Star Went Were?!!!

Ariana's POV

This is, the part when I say I don't want it

I'm stronger than I've been before

This is, the part when I break free

'Cause I can't resist it no more

I sang as strutting around stage to crazy fans. I look at the crowd while I put my hand in the air like I just don't care. Flashes going off everywhere and were partying like crazy people!!

I walk close to the front of the stage to finish my song Break Free when my 16 inch heel gets caught on one of the wires and I start to fall.

I hear ear piercing screams and realize that those are my own. I see the floor coming closer and closer until I see a bright light and everything goes black. (Pause for effect)

Silence

Nick's POV

One Day Later

Me and my bestie Channing Taytum are walking down the street and notice the news paper with a head line that says.

New Pop-Star Gets Abducted By Aliens. Will She Really Be Missed?

"Wow dude isn't that your girlfriend?" Channing asked.

"Yeah...." I say back.

"Hey Nick look on the bright side!" Channing says slapping me on the back as I stare shocked at the newspaper.

"What bright side is there Channing?!" I yell.

That earned a few odd glares from people since we happen to be standing in front of a library.... Awkward.

"Hey you don't have to look at that annoying red hair and listen to that voice her voice that you hate.." Channing says.

I scoff at that.. Her voice was annoying especially when she was on that show Victorious... Whatever Channing can be right this once. Cause he doesn't get that many chances.

"We need to save her!" I say back.

"Well let's go!" He says then adds

"It's Morphing Time!!"

I stop walking and looked at him.

"What?" He asks while shrugging and continues to run down the street.

His Power Ranger fan club took over his brain I swear it.

Channing's POV

One week later

"Nick look there she is!!" I say

"Yes!"

Maybe I should rewind.

Me and nick snuck onto the aliens ship and kicked some alien booty and now we are here un tieing Ariana.

Now we just have to find a way to get off this ship and back to earth.

"I'll see you guys next chapter!" I say

"Channing who are you talking too?" Nick asks while holding Ariana in his arms.

"I was telling our fans what's going to happen next! Do you have a problem with that Nick?" I ask

"Yes I do now come on!!" He says while running out the door.

"See you guys soon" I say as I turn to go out of the room and yell "ITS MORPHING TIME!!"