THEIR BOND (EP- 09) 🔞

HEAVY SMUT ALERT🔞

AUTHOR'S P. O. V...

Somewhere in the omegaverse ,two lovers were talking but the topic was their beloved little brother..

Joong was thinking about something and getting frustrated about this. And the center of his thoughts was none other than his beloved nong, Fourth. Yes, Joong is Fourth's Phi chai ( Elder brother) , who is rumoured to be deceased with his Vampire mate, Dunk.

According to his counting , Fourth is very near to become 500 year old Omega. Something about being a pure blood warewolf Alpha & Omega is different from others . They'll get adult when they'll reach living at their 3rd century. After turning unto an adult omega, they could breed. And Joong is now concern about Fourth's omega health. Cause till now he showed no symptoms of having his heat cycles it could bring him bad omega health . He let out a growl as he starts to talk about it with his mate. ..

" Hey, he's already 450 years old. Why he still hasn't got his heat cycle yet? Is my nong barren? I'm getting furious P'Dunk. "

Joong Doesn't know what to say anymore and he started to complain to his mate Dunk. Who is technically a 100 year older than him.

Dunk chuckled at Joong's worried voice. He ruffled his hair as he said..

" It's okay Nong'Joong. He'll have soon. "

Joong got surprise hearing him. With holding a slight smile in his face he asked Dunk..

" How do you know? "

" Moon Goddess told me herself. Even I was told by her to alert my guard on Fourth even more since his Vampire Alpha is near him. So I think it's time. "

Hearing Dunk, Joong finally felt assured and sighed in relief. Seeing him like this Dunk chuckles and elbowed him..

" Look at you! What kind of Phi are you to getting excited about your nong having his sexual circle? Aren't you embarrassed? "

" Of course I'll be worried of my nong's good health. And it will only mean that he has finally become an adult. "

But Joong suddenly seemed to be worried about something else.

" But P'Dunk, isn't he taking so long to have his first heat? "

" I know. I think it's for the prophecy. He can only mate with his soulmate. Maybe he finally got his soulmate. Also I have a haunch about his heat period being paused by Moon Goddess. Did you forget what happened with us? Though the process is different but I still think this is how soulmate bond works! They can never be someone else's except their Soulmate's. "

Dunk sighs . Sometimes he doesn't understand why Moon Goddess loves to tease her favorite child's ! Then without uttering any words he turned himself into a bat and flew to South. Fourth needs him.

.

At Titicharoenrak Clan House....

" I, Norawit Titicharoenrak ,want to introduce my fated omega, my soulmate, Fourth to all of you. "

After whatever they went through, Gemini decided to introduce Fourth as his Fated Mate to all of his Clan people. He doesn't want to stay away from Fourth anymore. So with the blessing and advice from his P'Jimmy, he immediately called for a meeting in clan house with all important people around the whole vampire clan to announce it. After letting them know about his mate, Gemini will ask them to prepare for Bonding ritual soon.

The moment clan vampires smelled Fourth, they started to growl at him with their Vampire self with Alpha features. It didn't take any second to smell that warewolf near them, and in an urgency they all alerted and prepared themselves that, within a moment they'd slaughter that Warewolf into pieces.