Chapter 3

The sun rises over the Olympic Village, and athletes are already up and about, preparing for another day of training.

Aurelia Ford wakes up, feeling fine but ready to tackle the day (A/N: honestly who will feel refreshed after sleeping in hard ass cardboard bed!?). She checks her phone briefly, not noticing anything out of the ordinary, and quickly gets ready to head to the gym.

Aurelia (thinking, smiling as she ties her hair back): "Another day, another chance to perfect my routine. Let's make it count."

She grabs her gym bag and heads out, excited to start her day.

Aurelia arrives at the gym, which is already buzzing with activity. She finds a quiet corner and begins her usual stretching routine, focusing on loosening up her muscles before her training session. The gym is filled with a mix of athletes, all working on their own routines, but Aurelia is in her zone, blocking out the distractions.

Aurelia (thinking as she stretches): "It's good to have a moment to myself before the intensity of practice. Just me and my thoughts."

She continues her stretching, feeling the familiar burn as she pushes her flexibility, her mind already visualizing the routines she'll be perfecting later in the day.

After stretching she did her routine.

Unbeknownst to her, a few athletes nearby recognize her, whispering among themselves, but she remains blissfully unaware, focused solely on her movements and the rhythm of her body.

Yuki, Ran, and Yuji are wrapping up their volleyball practice in the Olympic Village gym. The session was intense, but they're all feeling good about their progress. As they gather their things, they notice a small crowd forming at one end of the gym. Curious, they exchange glances.

Yuki (wiping sweat from his brow): "What's going on over there? Another practice from what sport?"

Yuji (shrugging): "Maybe. Let's check it out."

The three of them make their way towards the crowd, weaving through a mix of athletes and coaches who've paused to watch something. As they get closer, they hear the soft swish of a ribbon slicing through the air and the rhythmic taps of a gymnast's shoes on the floor.

Ran (recognizing the sound, his heart skipping a beat): "Is that... rhythmic gymnastics?"

They finally push through to the front of the crowd, and saw a girl

They finally push through to the front of the crowd, and saw a girl. She's in the middle of her routine, moving with breathtaking precision and grace. The ribbon in her hand flows like water, tracing elegant arcs through the air as she twirls and leaps with effortless beauty.

The gym falls silent, everyone captivated by her performance. Her moves with a fluidity that makes it seem as if time has slowed down, each movement deliberate and perfect. The way she handles her apparatus—be it the ribbon, hoop, or ball—is nothing short of mesmerizing. Her expression is calm and focused, completely in the zone.