Chapter 1

Brandon

Hey my name is Brandon I'm 19 Lightskin perfect teeth 5'7, 130 pounds nice short hair. Complete ladies man these hoes love me to bad I don't love these bitches never did probably never will, I just never believed in settling down tbh. Oh and I'm apart of the most biggest and feared gang in Cali. Everyone knows not to fuck with us and all the bitches throw there selves at us because we got money.

I also don't fuck with many my main niggas are RJ Us 2 are the main Drug lords of our gang and my best friend Jazzy she's been there for me since 3rd grade for everything and I love her.

RJ

Ayee what's up niggaz the names RJ I'm the sexist dark chocolate you'll ever lay eyes on and that's the truth I have a gorgeous smile that'll make your bitch wet af. Most say I'm cocky but who cares, also always been the funny one out the group. I'm 19 and a half birthday September 30 turn up.

I'm a drug lord in Cali same as Brandon we run Cali everyone knows not to fuck with us. I have a 16 year old sister she lives with me in my 4 story house because we don't know our dad and our mom is a crack head and left us when I was 15 lucky I was in the game at that time to take care of us.

Last but not least I got a banging hot ass girl friend been holding on strong for 2 years she Lightskin with natural curly hair, Sydney aka the love of my life.