DREAMT ABOUT MY HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH

so I dreamt about my "crush"... Rhea, it was epicccc

so I'm in the school, like a student, it's like  unang araw ng pasukan (katabi ko si Hannah and si Shan nasa likod ko)...
then out of nowhere there's this band that came into our room and started singing... then I saw her...  being in the band (playing piano and doing a duet)... 

quick story- in this dream we already know each other and it's like in the reality she knows "that feelings that I have for her"..

so yeah Rhea in the band... at first her grabbing the mic then started singing... 

it's like falling in love with her all over again and her voice is amazing tho, well obviously me starting to blush at parang tanga na ngumingiti so I looked away then I saw her in my side eye recognizing me in the classroom...
so I panicked and started ignoring her 

it's like Idk she's in the same room as me😳😅

but out of nowhere I was shocked when someone whispered at my ear, it's Rhea... so I looked at her and said "what‽" then she started whispering to me again but this time seductively and with a freaking kisssss wahhhh... she said pahiram ng bente🤨😅

then I started reaching at my pocket but I can't seem to find 20 pesos so I turned to Shehannah and told her if she have 20 pesos and I'll pay her later, and yeah she did....

so in the classroom again but this time Rhea is beside me where Shehannah sit (on my left), I'm just eating beside her.. just minding my own business😋 
but suddenly when I was about to fix my things (I'm finished eating) there's this bothered girl in the next row that seems to thought that I was glaring at her badly.. 
she said why am I staring in an angrily way then I answered what her problem is I'm just eating at my chair....then I feel Rhea standing up from her chair and ready to fight the girl so I stopped her... I blocked her way..

then I realized that it's not about me it seems like Rhea and her know each other like rival in the school....

then I said to Rhea to forget about it... and she sit down, face down on her armchair...

when I was about to console her... napansin kong parang umiiyak sya then Shehannah, Forcalog, and I came to her... and I asked and said why is she crying, she started mumbling and I don't understand so I picked/held her face and said "what again".... and finally she said while crying that "she or we is still on the waiting list" (so yeah that happened) then I started consoling her....

so I woke up in the classroom and they're gone... all of them, so I rushed into my apartment and I saw that Rhea's phone was there charging then I started scrolling through her phone Idk why but when I was about to close it, I heard people outside the apartment like rallying so I go outside then I saw Rhea with the people lining up outside my apartment (oh yeah she's an activist), so I grabbed her arm and asked her what's happening she said that "all Filipinos in that apartment were being force to move out" (it's weird right, that's exactly what I felt in my dream) so I started panicking leaving her there and me heading to school to get my bag and my phone that I seemed to forgot...

when I was rushing to school I bump into my sister with her son together with my niece, I told them that I forgot something at my school so they come with me to help me...
we run to my school pero nauuna yung kapatid ko tsaka niece so it left me and my nephew running which is like 3yrs old btw 

so I had to carry him, then we finally enter to our school and still carrying my nephew and the weird thing is there's this floor that is dedicated for students that has kids (it's like a playground) as I was passing through that floor I bump into the student that playing ball with her kid and accidentally... the ball fall into the stairs and when I was about to take it someone took it because that's somehow like a gangster floor
(it's AC, my classmate before) and she was about to break the ball when I said to let it go "Bella don't, AC don't" I forgot her name but thank God she let it go, I said goodbye to her and leave her with a kiss (yeah even in my dream Idk why I did that)...

when I was about to head on our classroom (my nephew is not with me btw) to get my bag and my phone AC followed and I let her because I somehow forgot how to get to our classroom so I asked her which way is it then she help me, nung naglalakad na kami may nakasalubong kami isang Teacher and she was asking where we'll go (it's a terror teacher😳) then I said we're just heading to our room then she got angry... we started to run tas may sumulpot na isang teacher na tumigil dun sa humahabol samin so we got away... when we're running I saw Rhea in the window of our classroom which is in the other building with my Kuya...
I don't know how to get there so I asked AC but someone just grabbed her so I run little did I know someone is chasing me too... I had no choice but to get there through climbing para lang umabot sa kabilang building kung saan-saan ako sumasabit (fyi the building is freaking high, I thought I was going to die in my dream and that's why it's epicccc) when I reached the window of our classroom I saw my Kuya trying to break the window for me to get in.... finally I made it

nung nakapasok na ko I saw Rhea waiting for me... then I said to her to come to me so I can hug her.... and that's freaking everything wahhhh it's like I felt it.....

so yeah I'm so glad that dream happened haha.... and I won't lie I'm really happy but it didn't help for me to get over her...

again sorry po sa mga wrong grammar and wrong punctuations☺️

8/2024