"LOVESTORY ni PANGET": a month without her (chapter 3:Quarrel and Understanding)

April 2, 2013

In the middle of a garden with beautiful red roses are blooming.Im sitting in a two-erson bench.A beautiful white-winged butterfly flying and happily taking a sweet-sip in each roses.Im alone,only the smooth breeze of the wind that tickling my ear can be heared.And suprisingly the butterfly fly towards me and take a rest in a vacant swing beside me.A strong wind suddenly blew making the trees bow down and petals of the roses been blown,just like dandelions in summer.The swing moved as the butterfly go away and fly towards a white rose near the exit.The clear sky became dark.A heavy rain fall down.Im soaking wet.I need to stand up and find a shed but icant,my feet wont budge.Im crying i knew it,but the rain washing it away and hiding those tears.I strangely looked where the direction of the butterfly is.I cant see it,only the white rose is there.Slowly the pure white suddenly turning red as the drop of the rain touched its petals.slowly,slowly.Then i heared footsteps slowly approaching me,it suddenly stop and continue again>"tap,tap,tap" the sound of steps getting louder.Its behind me i knew it.And a step again . . . . . "KUYA!KAIN NA DAW!".I woke up because of my sister's shout.(i forgot to put the "dont disturb signboard" before i slept).

Like i always do when i woke up,fix my things up and check my phone right after."click,click" . "vrr,vrrr!".9 messages and 1 message from her. A yawn and a big smile,I excitedly opened the message.[kakagising lang,ako na lang magpapaload.pero maya maya na]the smile turned into a dissapointing frown.Not like the always morning greeting from her.[Good morning Panget:* kumaen ka na ba?] something like that,but its not:( I cant reply wala akong load ih.So, I ate my breakfast na lang,do some chores and after,Go inside my four cornered room again.Get a pen and start writing yesterday's happenings.Then,looked again for a pencil and a scratch,do some doodling and sketching.I turned on the T.V. and scan for some program,looking for something that can captured my interest."toot" I turned it off.At the corner of my bed i sit.Watching the blue sky and the mahogany trees dancing as the wind blew.I lay down in the bed and with a big "sigh"(HAY!).Suddenly a white butterfly flew inside the room,It just keep on flying all over the place.I raise my hand and point in the ceiling,O_O? The butterfly ay lumipad patungo msakin at dumapo sa daliri ko.Amazing:) At may biglang kumalabog sa kisame making the butterfly flies away.Almost out of the window,it suddenly stop and dumapo sa window,facing me.It stays there for a minute and starts flapping its wing again,and flew.hmm weird O_O?? 

I fell asleep.It was almost 10am when i woke up. 1 text from her.[katatapos lang ng mga gawain,pwede kaw na muna magpaload,wala ako barya eh].I wanted too,kanina pa.But i cant,promised that hindi ko gagastusin yung pera that i kept.(Im a man that never broke a promise,how little it is0.So i go to my mom,begged once again still a let down.Go to my sister hoping na iiwan niya phone niya so i can use it,may load kasi siya ih.but still another let down.-_- tsss.. So i decided to charge my phone na lang at the moment [charger connected]. . .[charger removed] But i dont unplugged it.hmmm. damn Brownout again!So sit down na lang sa sofa next to me.Waiting for a text and updates from her."vrrr,vrrr" Everytime i heared t,I excitedly check my phone hoping it was her. . its not her:( An hour have passed and another.Still no message from her."Kain na poy".My dad called me to eat lunch na.Dont respond,wal ako sa mood:-/"vrr,vrrr" 1 text message recieved and it was her.[kumaen ka na ba?ako nalang magpapaload,pero mamaya na pag hindi na mainit]"ok

" I said to myself.hmmm.wait,text siya ng text.so may load siya??. Shes not like that.When she said na "magpapaload" siya automatically magloload siya.Saka hindi naman sa makapal ako,but when im not texting her,andiyan na siya para mangulit.Sunod-sunod na text.But this time,3 messages from her all in all."is there a problem?is she still angry?bakit ang lamig niya now?"Questions circling in my mind.Third day and things like this keeps on popping out.And i hate it:(

"Al?Al!" Somebody looking for me,oh its my cousin Lee Mostar,"Tambay tayo sa station!"ok,At least for a moment,sana,makalimutan ang lungkot.Andun ibang tropa!Reunion lang?!Just like the old days.At the middle of kulitan at kaguluhan.Arwin noticed that wala ako sa sarili.So,ayun nagopened-up ako.I told them everything.Chano stood up and said with his mayabang voice "Maghanap ka na ng iba!"."bakit?" I answered with an irritated voice."Sus,Manila yun dre,Sigurado pinagpapasasaan na yun ng mga lalake dun" he added with a loud laugh.I been shrouded ng galit.I stood up and punch him right into his face,when hes on the ground i kept on punching him,hes already bleeding.I take a grip in his shirt and say right into his face."SA SUSUNOD NA BASTUSIN MO PRINCESSA KO,I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU,BASTARD!!"Inaawat na ako ng mga iba kong barkada.Kesa lumala i just decided to go home.