"LOVESTORY ni PANGET": a month without her (chapter 2: chills and trembles)

April 1, 2013

The girl in my dreams visited me again.In a garden full of dying roses she stands in the middle as the midst shrouded her that i cant see her face clearly,as always.And the heavy rain taht stops my ears to be able to listen to a thing that she say.As she cry, she mumbles these words "The rain will never stop and no need to wipe your tears again" cant hear it but i can read her lips. What does it mean? She raised her right hand and waved. She keeps on talking but the magnitude of rain silenced the sound and the only word that i decipher is "Goodbye".And a lightning strike followed by a roar of thunder.I woke up.

 Still not in my senses and thinking about the dream. I strangely looked up into the ceiling where the word "PRINCESSA" been paste. A gust of wind entered the room from an open window. And the leeter "I" been paste off and slowly fell down right into my chest. Kinabahan ako at nagstart na maging paranoid. I immediately checked my phone "vrr,vrrr". 7 messages but no message from her. "click,click" "ring,riiing" still keep on ringing,before it ends she answered it.Shes fine, naguusap kami at nagbibiruan pa but suddenly theres a changed of mood in her part, lost of interest.So i keep on kulit sakanya,'till i decide to let her sleep muna.

I go to bed take a little nap again, when im awake again.Time to clean my room first.after, i ate and do normal things i usually do in the morning.Then, i recieved a group message from her.So shes awake na pala,so i decided to call her na. "click,click"."ring,riiiing".She answered it immediately,but it was a wrong moved that i call her.I can still fell her lost of interest in listening to me,chill and cold that makes me shiver.At yun hanggang sa matuluyan na akong maging paranoid ng sobra. I end the call and texted her.[ I just miss you so much,kaya kita kinukulit.pero if you dont want it ok,your wish granted princessa]."vrr,vrrr" she replied [=_= tsss] and followed by another one [nagpapakabaliw ka nanaman],she always react that way but this time iba tama sakin.I decided to give her timr to calm down,same with me.So i checked my money,get my diary and go to a comouter shop para i-publish ito sa wattpad.

Sira laptop ko, so no choice rent-a-computer muna ako.Good to me kasi theres a near computer shop in our house,unfortunately mabagal daw yung internet.So eto ako,lakad mode papunta dun sa malayong part ng travesia,at the scorching heat of the sun,i walk.phew, for almost 20 mins nakarating na din sa wakas.Ayus, there is a vacent one no need to wait."click,click,click|" facebook muna. . . .okay, sign-up sa wattpad.Ayun na nga,ready to type na. [title???] without thinking about it,i just typed:Lovestory ni Panget:a month without her.(dunno if its good or sobrang korni,what you think?)"click,clack,click". ."toooot" [windows shutting down] O_O!! at this time where im almost at the middle,brownout pa!and after a few seconds,it returns. fvcking,kidding me!!So retyp hindi ko na tuloy natapos muna kasi wala na time,maya nalang ulit.

As i return back home,i call her expecting that it will be okay this time.Still ganun pa rin, i dont eat lunch 'cause i dont feel like eating at that moment.Still talking to her ng my mom asked if i can be the one muna ang mag-pay of our bills in the "ALECO OFFICE" ayun,take a bath,toothbrush and im off to go na.Ayun na nga,in the Aleco's office:oh emm gee!my relief goods ba o may artista ba?dami tao,wait almost one and a half hour before ako nakabayad.On my way home i decided to rent-a-computer again to finished what i started."click.click.click,click".Sakto online siya.Chat ko kaya.

Me:[tapos na:)]

Her:[ok]

Me:[can i call you paguwi ko?]

Her:[kaw bahala]

Me:[sige out na ako,uwi na ako]

Her:[sige]

Me:[wala man lang,ingats?]

Her:[ingats]

Pati sa chat?!:-/.This is not good anymore.Right after i go out in that sliding door,"click,click"[call ended] and i recieved a message [You are not registered to TNT Katok-At-Tex.Register by texting KT25 or KT35 to 4545.Transaction not charged P1.RC:2704] o_O? Dont have a load anymore and i checked my money,5Php!uh-oh!. I rushed to our house and begged for my mom's symphaty to give me money.Mission failed:'/ Hindi tumalab.I just borrowed my sister's phone 'cause she have a load and texted her.Texted her onec,twice,thrice,still no reply.Then that was the time na i started texting [im sorry......].After a few more texts she already replied and its seems.Shes fine na,Thats what i thought.At my last message i texted [im really sorry:'( sorry:'( sorry:'( IJUSTREALLYMISSYOUMUCH,thats why.and ILOVEYOU.wag ka masiyado magpupuyat ah?Advance goodnight and sweetdreams:)] Expecting she will replied [sige panget,doodnight and twitdreams] something like that.Thats what i expect but in reality the message is [ok,copy].So,confirmed,something not right.This is what i dont want to happen.Ang hirap niya suyuin.When i say "mahirap" it means "soooooobrang hirap".I cant hug her tight to say im sorry.I cant looked into her eyes for her to see that im sncerely do say sorry.It is only the second day,At nagkakaganito na:'(

 Already 11pm,almost an hour ago when i texted "goodnight" to her expecting she will say "goodnight" as well nor say "panget" 'cause reading that word makes me calm down and makes me know that shes okay and i dont have to worry no more.Past 12 midnight na.Im still here waiting.My eyes started to feel something wet and there it is,slowly fallling,slowly,slowly.To ease the sadness.i opened my phone and listened to my recordings.Yung mga record ko sakanya habang kumakanta:)"click,click" [play] [endlessly by princessa].Oh no,ayun na nga mas lalo akong naiyak.I love her,I really do.I dont want this.I and her having quarrels.We both promise that right after March 22 no tampuhan at away na.remeber:'(Im sorry.Hope well be okay soon.

. . .Like in the song"Im no angel,im just me but i will love you endlessly".Hoping tomorrow were both fine na and it will not came into more bigger problem.Tomorrow we will gonna be enjoy ourselves again talking and non-stop laughing like we always do.oops.Its almost 2am time to sleep na,mga manok todo tik-tilaok na.

. . . .off to sleep,with tears in both eyes