Leana

*One Year Earlier*

"Wake up baby, let's go" Tahir mumbles from next to me. Why this man love wake up so early mane?

"Whyyyyyyy" I groan in frustration, knowing fully well that I'm to meet his family today. "You know why we gotta get up early, cmon Anna" he says pulling the covers off me.

After a couple minutes of unsuccessfully trying to get me out of bed, he gives up and heads to the bathroom. All of a sudden I jolt up, running on adrenaline and excitement .

"Good morning to you too" he mutters as I pull the shower curtains aside, not caring that he was already in the shower. "This water too cold budday" I say and turn the knob to the red section. "Ahhhhhhh" my muscles relax under the water pressure but my peace is soon interrupted by a bitchy scream from behind me. "What the fuckkkk, this water is so hot girl" T screeches and I laugh. Good fuh he.

Once I'm out the shower, I head to the sink and brush my teeth, studying what I'm going to wear for this important day. Eventually, I decide on wearing my favorite blue flare jeans, a black squared neckline top and white boots. "Seriously, we're going for colours of violence today? I wanna match" says T with a laugh and I nearly pelted him with my shoe. Blasted ass

I waited by the front door for about a hundred hours before T finally came out wearing a blue button up shirt, black jeans and black boots. Copycat eh.

We finally got into his *insert fancy car of your choice*, and sped off to his mommas house.

"So what really goes on at this barbecue T? I asked.

"Well it's a yearly thing, my mom invites all of my family and we play games, eat, dance, swim and eat some more. Please don't be offended if you don't see me often, it's because my mom said that she wanted to get to know you without me being around" he says glancing over at me with a smile.

Noticing my nervous smile in response, he places his hand on my thigh and drew calming circles. "Wanna listen to some music, you can be the dj" he suggests and I connect my phone to the speaker.

"We ain't listening to no pusshole music yuh hear" I snap, "gon listen to some Jada fuh motivation" and he laughed out loud."Whatever you say babe". I put on 'Shake' by Jada Kingdom and Skillibeng and sing along to the lyrics.

"Gun man alone mek me drop-" I sing

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, I look like a bad man to you?" T turns to me in annoyance.

"Ahhhhh maybe you are" I say as I look at him up and down. His mid-size muscles make the shirt he's wearing look even sexier, I love when a man wears the clothes and the clothes don't wear him. My eyes trail aslong his long eyelashes, his pale pink lips and back to his brown eyes.

Damn this man is sexy. "Aye man, stop look at me so like you want to fuck me" he laughs nervously. He's nervous? Good. I grab ahold of his hand on my thigh, unzip my jeans and guide his hands inside my jeans. "Nahhh Leana this is evil work" he groans and I smirk, pulling his hand out of my panties. Leaving him with something to think about.

——————————————————

"Mom this is Leana, my girlfriend". The tall, very serious looking woman embraces her son with a tight hug before turning to me. Her expression surprisingly did not change from excitement when she did and she came to hug me. "It's so great to finally meet muh son pretty girlfriend" Atleast she know seh I pretty eh.

"Pretty? Aunty you is the pretty one" i reply cheesing while hugging her. "You feel seh I old eh? Calling me aunty" she laughed and lightly hit me on the shoulder. "Come lewee get some food eh" she said and whisked me off to the tables lined off with Chicken curry, roti, patties, macaroni, baked chicken, cookup and many more delightful foods.

After introducing me to all the cousins, aunties and uncles as "Tahir's pretty gyalfren", I finally got to sit down and talk to his mom. "So, Ms Shanon, how long ago did Tahir told you about me?" I asked tentatively.

"I've known since the day you guys made it official, almost a year ago" she replied "why yuh ask?".
"I was just wondering".

"So what is it that yuh see in my son fuh mek yuh like him so?" She asked and I hid my huge grin. "Tahir and I just clicked, i cannot describe exactly why I love him because I love everything about him. I can say that he just feels right" I replied and she smiled. "Ah like yuh, give me your number and i gon carry yuh out one of these days".

"Auntie Shaniieeeeeeeeeee!!" A high pitched voice rang out from behind me. "Ohhh I missed you so so much" I turned around to see a heavily pregnant, short and extremely gorgeous woman walking towards us. Her round belly peaked out from under her crop top and her shorts were unzipped just a bit. "Ah ah Kelly weh you going with this lil piece clothes missy?" T's mom said while hugging the woman.

"Aunty you know it's hot as hell out here, plus Rob loves it" she said laughing. "Okay okay come meet yuh sister in law" the woman's attention was turned to me and she smiled warmly. "Hello Leana, Tahir has told me a lot about you, I'm Kelian" she said going in for a hug. I remember him telling me about her, and her husband. "Hii Kelian, it's so nice to finally meet you" I replied and gave her a big hug.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Frigging alarm always waking people up at the worst moments. I get out of bed and check the time, it's already 8:30 and I need to get to work. Ive had twenty five years of life and I still hate waking up early.

I hurry up and get myself dressed for another depressing day at the office, keeping in mind that I have a cutesy date later.