Durandal VS Tsubaki Yayoi: Izayoi Anchora

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Durandal, Schicksal's strongest S-Rank Valkyrie and leader of the Immortal Blades from Honkai Impact 3rd.

Greg: And Tsubaki Yayoi, Novus Orbis Librarium's Wings of Justice and First Lieutenant of Zero Squadron from BlazBlue.

Vanessa: Though starting off as antagonists, these two misguided defenders of justice would come to see the light and fight for what's truly right. That's my dad Adam, he's my boyfriend Greg and I'm Vanessa.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Durandal Equinoxes DEATH BATTLE

(Armband - HOYO-Mix)

Adam: Of the three families that make up the Three Houses, who work together to battle the Honkai, the House Kaslana are known for their excellent resistance against Honkai and usually the patriarchs are considered their best and most powerful warriors in the lineage. It helps that they are the descendants of Kevin Kaslana, the most powerful soldier of MANTIS and dubbed Hero of the Previous Era.

Greg: They took an oath that they will defend humanity even at the cost of their own lives. And today we're talking about everyone's most well known member, Kiana Kaslana!

Vanessa: Oh wait, you thought we're talking about our beloved white Tuna who is K-423? Pfft! No no no, we've already covered her in Kiana Kaslana VS Noel Vermillion. We're actually talking about our blonde Goose. Confused yet? Well strap in, this one's a doozy.

Adam: Kiana Kaslana was born as the daughter of Siegfried Kaslana and Schicksal Valkyrie Cecilia Schariac, who was their strongest member at the time. Despite Siegfried believing Kiana could become as strong as his wife, Cecilia wanted their child to live a peaceful life and live in a world without fear or Honkai.

Greg: That is, until a catastrophic event known as the Second Eruption occurred which was instigated by the Herrscher of the Void Sirin, who was an experimented child in one of the Babylon Labs stationed in Siberia. You can probably guess that Sirin did not take that kindly. Even worse when she had the aid of the Will of the Honkai in her quest to destroy humanity.