✨ 1. the present ✨

# Evayra's pov -
Its 6:15 in the morning and I just woke up or you can say I had to wake up. Yet another same boring day of university, I wish I could just walk away from the reality *sighs*.

I was still lying in my bed snuggling with the pillow with a faded smile when my phone started ringing and I already knew who it was and a smile appeared on my face seeing the name 'millieeee ❤️' . I picked up the call and mill said :-

Mill - gooddddd morninggggggg loveeeeeeeee

Me - yeahh... Good morning, calm down and why are you screaming like that. You almost scared the shit Out of me man !!! ( I said not understanding why she's so excited but I felt happy seeing the excitement she had in her voice )

Mill - Are you for real Evaaa!!!! ( she said in a frowned voice ) Today is Alex's and my 3rd anniversary ( she said in a shy tone )

Me - ooohhhhh myyyy goooddddddd happpyyyyy anniversaryyyyy babyyy...may God bless you both ( I said feeling happy for my bestfriends ).

I took a hot water bath, packed my lunch and got ready to go to university.

~ later at university ( 9am ) ~

Linda ( bully ) - hey look who's here girlsss. ( She said pointing at me while her other 2 and only friends giggled and passed me a look )

Me - *takes a deep breath and sighs* ( I looked at her with my 'so done wid you' face but ofcourse it didn't bother that bitch )

Linda - looks like someone's not having a good day. ( Said in a teasing tone )

Me - yeah and I can ruin yours too if you don't shut that shitty mouth of yours right now. ( I said in a loud and irritated voice while everyone was staring in our direction. )

I walked away from there as soon as I could....not wanting to create a scene.

~ later at home ( 8pm ) ~

I was lying in my bed, wearing grey shorts and a black colored full sleeved t shirt.... thinking about mill and Alex. I have seen all their stages in relationship and I'm so proud of them, how they got out of the difficult situations together and still love each other so much.

And just then I started thinking about my past, my childhood memories came rushing to me.....I remember almost everything about that 'black' night.( My expressions changed from a soft smile to a faded one )
It was my 12th birthday and we ( Evayra and her parents ) were at my grandpa's home. I was excited and I was waiting for mom to come and take me downstairs to cut the cake, and that's when I heard loud screams and gunshots. I ran out of the room to see what happened and saw some men dressed in black standing in a room, and one of them were talking to someone over call. I couldn't clearly hear their conversation but I heard that

'the heirs have been killed, boss'
' boss have ordered us......'
he was about to complete his sentence when grandpa came from behind and covered my mouth, picked me up and took me to an unknown mansion in his car.

My grandpa loves me so much, but he didn't tell me what actually happened that night. I know that he knows the reason and the person behind all that, I tried to get him to tell me everything but he just won't speak anything.

When I was 18 years old my grandpa made a deal with a strong and dangerous underworld mafia boss named "Michelle Mikhailov" that when I will be the age to get married I shall marry him only. And he accepted the deal in order to get all the property, wealth and businesses left behind by my parents for me...on his name.

Grandpa made the deal so I can stay safe because apparently the people who killed my parents that night, are after my life too. Those people haven't even seen me, I don't think they will recognise my face even if they walked past me. And I'm safe as long as my identity is hidden. And moreover....I'm more afraid of the person who is committed to save me than to the person who wants to kill me.

Ughhhhhh I hate that man soo much... although I have never seen him, we never crossed paths but still I just hate him soo much. Grandpa thinks he is powerful but as far as I have heard about him from grandpa he just seems like an animal to me, who would kill anyone for his satisfaction, without even blinking.

I will never marry him, he is soo selfish and hungry for power. I wonder if he has even heard the word 'love'.
I would rather die than to marry him....( I said to myself with a frowned expression )

......And just while thinking all this I drifted into a deep sleep. While a lone tear left my eye thinking how my life will be completely destroyed the day Michelle finds me.

......end of part one......💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you liked the first part❤️. I know all of you must be a little confused rn, but don't worry you'll understand everything with time baby 🌚❤️

Don't forget to tell me my mistakes in the comment section. And guys this is my first time writing a story....😭😭 I swear my story is good, it will only take some time to write it down properly. I know this part is very short but the upcoming ones will be bigger.

Btw next chapter will be uploaded soon...till then take care babyyyy ❤️
And don't forget to vote and comment.💕💕
Plzz show me your love guyss....or are you not excited for the upcoming smut part 😼

Hehe
Byeiii 💕
Lovee youuu 💋