Quirk: vampire king

This quirk grants the user the powers and magic of a Vampire King, including the ability to control all vampires. The user gains enhanced physical abilities, regenerative healing, and vampiric senses, along with unique blood-based techniques

Techniques

Liquid Orb(The user conjures orbs of blood laced with potent poison, which can be hurled at enemies to inflict damage and cause severe poisoning)

Last Drop(Creates a massive orb of condensed blood, which can be launched at targets for devastating impact, causing widespread damage and potential immobilization due to its weight and volume)

Liquid Orb Empower(An enhanced version of Liquid Orb, where the orbs are larger, more potent, and contain a higher concentration of poison, increasing their lethality and impact radius)

Final Blast(The user channels blood into a powerful slash attack, capable of slicing through most defenses and causing severe bleeding in the target)

Red Petal Shield(Forms a protective barrier made of rose petals infused with blood, which can absorb and deflect attacks while also having a thorny, damaging effect on anything that comes into contact with it)

Falling Rose Bath(Unleashes a torrent of blood-formed roses that rain down on the target, each petal capable of slicing and causing bleeding, overwhelming the target with sheer volume and cutting power)

Sleep Hypno (The user uses a hypnotic gaze to put anyone to sleep with a single look, allowing for stealthy incapacitation of opponents or escape from dangerous situations)

Red Energy Blast (A rapid-fire barrage of blood slashes, each one capable of cutting through obstacles and opponents, making it an effective technique for both offense and suppression)

Empowered Red Rose Wave(An amplified version of Falling Rose Bath, where the roses are larger, more numerous, and infused with additional energy, causing greater damage and covering a wider area)

Petal Wave(Sends a sweeping wave of bladed rose petals made of blood, capable of cutting through multiple targets and creating a blood-soaked battlefield)

Charmed(The user forms a pink heart made of blood and sends it toward a target. Upon contact, it hypnotizes the target, making them completely obedient to the user's commands, ideal for turning foes into allies or controlling a situation)