Undecided Teen Life (Short Story)

CHAPTER 1

I went out of the house, slam the door and go down the stairs straight after the discussion. I ring my friend, Adleyna, one of my understanding and encouraging friend. Its been a 4 and a half years friendship since then. She answered my call and i told her everything that has happen earlier on. "Like seriously, what is my dad thinking? My dad wanted to live in Melbourne, Australia!", i told her. "What is his reason for wanting to stay in Melbourne?", She asked. "Oh, its about education. Education in Melbourne are better than Singapore. I mean, is that the only reason?", i answered her back. Without any hesitation, i told her to come down to our primary days playground. I waited at the playground and few more minutes later, she came. She sits on the swing beside me and encourage me to go home. Why should i go home? They ruin it. I thought i could live with you and my grandparents here forever! My mum...., my dad didn't even tell me what happen to my mum even! She kept quiet and put her arms around my shoulder.

CHAPTER 2

I heard someone calling my name from far. Me and Adleyna turned around and saw my dad across the road along the playground. I don't know what to do. Should i run away from him or go up to him and apologize for being so rude leaving the house? They are the parents. They should know how i feel in the inside and the outside. Adleyna, without stopping kept on telling me to go up to my dad and apologize but i don't wanna. I grab Adleyna's hand and ran to a nearby hideout without looking at my dad's face even. Sometimes i just can't stand it when im angry. It's like the worst thing happen. I won't listen to anyone. My dad ran towards the playground trying to find us but he didn't get to. Adleyna, beside me, have feel guilty. I knew she feels guilty but i just can't do it. No one could ever talk to me when i'm angry. Currently now, my brain is nothing. I have no idea where to sleep and where to go. Adleyna have been keeping quiet the whole time and i feel sorry for her. Its been 3 hours out here and Adleyna has to go home now. I went to send her home and she told me to sleepover her house. I have to agree with that since i have nowhere to sleep or stay.

CHAPTER 3

It's now 8:30am in the morning and i'm having breakfast. I'm quite relieve about yesterday situation. But, it's not the end yet. What am i gonna do now? I thanked Adleyna and her family for letting me stay overnight. I went under my house block and thinking whether i should go up and meet my parents. I walk back and forth. Without my knowing, my dad walk towards me and hugged me. I grab his hands and push it away. I shouted at him every single thing that i was not satisfied with. He keep quiet and slowly sit down on the bench. He told me what happen back then and tears fell slowly. I hugged my dad tight and apologize to him. I didn't know anything about my mum. My dad, he use to live in Melbourne and he married a Australian lady. They got divorced for a reason. The in- laws doesnt like dad and he got told by his mother in law that if he didn't leave my mum, he will be killed. My dad loves my mum really much. He can't leave my mum. I was 3 months old at that time. My dad took away with him to Singapore and divorce mum. Till now, i can't remember my mum's face. Now, my mum's sick. She has cancer. She is at the hospital. My dad wanted to bring me to Melbourne and stay there with mum. I have to go there! I wanna meet my mum!

CHAPTER 4

I walked into the hospital ward holding my dad's hand. We both walk towards a lady lying on the bed and dad tap her. She looked and cries. She hugged me tight and kissed me. My tears fell alot onto my shirt. "I love you mum!," i whispered to her ear. "I love you too sweetheart," she whispered back. She is really sick. She is on oxygen and water drip. I wonder if she still can be cured. Im felt really sad looking at my mum. She then say that she might not live long and may go rest in peace today. She told us to be prepared. I cried again. I went out to the ward lounge area and continue crying. My dad sits beside me and told me to keep calm. I sat there for half an hour to calm down when suddenly i saw a rush of nurses and doctor went into the ward. My heart was pumpin really fast. I ran to the ward and i saw mum, she can't breath. I and dad panicked. We both were realky afraid if we lose mum. Mum then passed out. I hold mum hands and told her to wake up. The doctor told us to wait at the lounge while he checked on mum. I and dad were really panicked.

CHAPTER 5 (FINAL)

I touched down in Singapore after 2 months, with dad......and mum!! She got cured and now a cancer survivor. She went home with us after they had remarried in Melbourne. I was so happy that now i have a complete family. After 7 months mum lived with us in Sinagpore, she got pregnant. Second child coming on the way! Im getting a sister. Oh, what happen to the in laws? They came to our house for a sudden visit! They apologized! Well, what a happy family i have now! No more problems? Oh yeah!