Chapter 30

LISA

I lunge for Roseanne, sinking my mouth over hers in a bruising kiss. She tastes like iron and sweat and the hint of blood—the other vampires she killed, not hers. She's drenched in it, all over her face, neck and body.
But I don't care. They're dead, consuming their blood because I'm kissing her won't make a difference.

Besides, I want her. Right now. Here in the woods and I don't give a shit if anyone is around us. I need to take her right now.

I push my lips over hers, and her hands glide around my waist. "We shouldn't," she gasps as she pulls her mouth off mine and glances at the carnage around us. Dead vampires desiccating, a missing horse. Human driver without a throat, and bits of wooden carriage splintered all over the ground.

"Fuck shouldn't. Who's going to complain if we fuck? We killed everyone."

She smiles and swings me around, popping me on top of the carriage wreckage.

"Oh no, not this time." I hop down and turn her body instead. I put her hands on the carriage.

"Don't move. This is all about me pleasuring you."

I slip underneath the bridge her body has made leaning against the carriage and crouch down so I can unbuckle her trousers.

I slide them down her thighs and pull her shoes and socks off so she's naked from the waist down. I move out from under her and turn her head to face me.

"I'm going to make you come before we leave, okay?"

She nods at me.

"What's your safe word?"

"Villain."

I slide my hands up her legs, from ankle to arse, and then I pull my hand back and slap her cheek hard enough I know it stung.

She groans, "Again."

This time I slap a little harder. Hard enough she shunts forward against the carriage almost stumbling into it.

I rub my hand over her cheek soothing the sting. Then I pull back and slap again. She whimpers, her knuckles whitening as her fingers push against the section of carriage frame.

I slide my hand around her hip and down between her legs where I glide my fingers over her clit. It hardens beneath my touch.

I pull back and slap her other cheek hard enough it stings my hand this time. She moans as my other hand rubs her clit faster.

I use the palm of my hand to apply pressure over her arse and then I use the delicate trace of my fingertips to glide over my handprint. The pressure shift and sensation change make her groan and lean forward, sticking her arse out further for me.

She's wet, my fingers are drenched where I slide down her warm core and tease her hole. But it's not enough, I want to taste her, have her in my mouth and savour every drop of come she gives me. So I kneel behind her.

"Spread," I say.

She does, shifting her feet out wider, but keeping her hands on the carriage at all times.

I kiss her skin, my lips peppering the red prints. I draw my tongue between her perfectly rounded cheeks and down over both her holes. She bucks up when my tongue touches her arse. But she doesn't resist, doesn't stop me. So I continue exploring her sensitive places and enjoying the exquisite view. I circle one opening with the tip of my tongue and then drop to circle the other.

Just the tip.

Just a tease.

Teasing her this way only makes me want to taste her excitement more. When I can't hold back any longer, I swipe my tongue over her cunt, then focus on her clit. I draw neat little circles, feeling the bud swell on my tongue.

She twitches every so often, her hands gripping the carriage so hard the wooden frame cracks and groans under the pressure.

But I want to be inside her. This isn't enough. I spin her around, pushing her till she can lean against the carriage for support.

Then I spread her legs again and resume lapping and swirling my tongue in long, delicious licks over her pussy. I push a finger inside her, thrusting up until her legs shake against my shoulders.

"Fuck," she moans. "Fuck, more. I need more."

I slide a second finger inside her and her eyes drift closed. She tilts her hips forward, giving me easier access and I lick faster.

I drive my fingers up inside her, and she moans my name into the woods in between pleading and swearing as her thighs tremble and threaten to give out.

I focus my tongue on her clit, and thrust my fingers in and out, curling them as she begins to tighten around me. Her hands find their way into my hair, and she grips so tight it tugs at my scalp and makes me moan with pleasure.

She bucks her hips, grinding into my face as I lick quicker, pump into her harder. She arches against the carriage, her legs buckling as she comes, and coats my face in her excitement.

I lap at her pussy, cleaning her up before I pull my fingers out. Each flick of my tongue makes her twitch with pleasure.

"Gods," she says. "You'll ruin me if you keep making me come like that.

"Here," I say, picking up her trousers. "We need to go."

"What's the hurry? It's my turn now."

But I glance up at the horizon and shake my head. "There's not enough time. Dawn is only an hour or so away, and now we don't have the carriage we'll need to find shelter."

She gazes up at the sky. "Shit." Then she's speeding around the carnage, pulling her trousers back on and untethering the remaining horse. I dive into the carriage and pull our bags out.

"There's only one horse," she says, looking apologetic.

"Just get on it," I roll my eyes, we're way past me being difficult for the sake of it. The horizon is already a purple haze. "We need to hurry."

I pull the map out and figure out where we are. "We'll have to ride fast."

She nods. "Especially since it looks like the rest of the group aren't far behind us now."

In the distance back down the path, I realise Taehyung's righted his carriage and Irene's drawn level with him.

"Let's go."