chapter 15 quest of the sapphire sword

Today is Saturday and my parents can't come and get me and take me home cause their on a mission so I'm here by my self. Iris and temtem all went home and Ariel is away on a overnight trip with the animal club so it's just me and Luciel. We got bored watching tv in my dorm room so we decided to go out on a quest. ( a ten year quest) our quest was too find the sapphire sword in the sapphire tribe ruin. this is the ONLY sword that can bend material itself. If it ends up in the wrong hands things could happen. Since me and Luciel both like sword art so this would be a pretty good quest to go on. and off we went on our quest. When we got to the village ruin we had to walk all the way to the main building right in the middle of the city and it is the biggest building that is completely made out of sapphire. As we walked through we the ruins were beautiful they had sapphire crystal built into the walls of the city. Luciel was very conscious of the town she walked through very slowly. Luciel I yelled move faster you don't have to move slowly and stop at every sound you here. Yeah but there might be traps she said. Maybe but there decades old no way they still will work. I walked through the ruins of the town with Luciel strolling slowly behind me. As I was walking I tripped over a wire and as soon a as I was about to hit the ground when the ground turned into a floor of spikes don't worry I saved my self by blowing fire to lift my high enough to flip over and land on the other side yay me. Luciel just equipped super jump armor and just jumped over it #showoff. As we walked through the sparkling ruins we kept hearing footsteps at the time we thought nothing of it. We made it all the way to the sapphire castle. We entered in as i walked the stairs and stopped in front of the door. THE DOOR IS LOCKED I SAID TO LUCIEL. WAIT LOOK ON THE TOP SHE SAID BACK. A SUN DIAL! THAT ME MEANS WE HAVE TO WAIT HERE TILL THE SUN HITS THE JEWEL i say. I can't wait that long luciel said. Maybe we don't have to get out your sword. You see where the sun is at now take the sword and reflect the sun beam so that it hits the sun beam i explained. Once Luciel got the sun beam to hit the jewel the door slid open and we skipped right on then. Right when we got in the door shut at that point we new THERE WAS NO GOING BACK. You do know there is no way out i said to luciel. Well we could play it by ear she said back. We made our way to the treasure room we thought until we came to a hall with 4 optional hallways. i followed luciel through like 5 tunnels after another. I then said ok i will take charge luciel has no idea where she is going. we walked through a tunnel then made a left. This led to a room full of artifacts and golden shiney things. luciel went crazy swimming through the money and biting on things i had to fight her to get out of there. Well based on what the mission told us the sword should be hidden on a armor stand down the hall of the thrown room. The sapphire tribe was rich in well riches so follow the gold to the golden throne. We walked down the hall i then saw a gold and sapphire throne. awww yeah i am awesome so awesome. sorry about that just got excited. umm back to the story. Luciel and I walked down the hall to the left to find a group of armor stands each with a sword. We searched around till Luciel called cammy OVER HERE.!!! It was the sword held up in the armor stand so we could not reach. I simply gave Luciel a boosts she grabbed the sword the ground began to shake I then fell and dropped Luciel along with sword. Showing no pain we both got up and then started running back where we came. The walls were closing in on us it was only a matter of time before we got crushed too. We ran through the throne room back through the treasure room. Well we kind of got stuck in the room because Luciel for somehow I lost her in the tall hill of money. But we got out. We ran through all the hallways which. Eventually got confusing but whatever;). We ran and ran leaving the crumbling walls behind us knowing it would catch up. We had planned on running to the door. While stopping to rest the crumbling sound started again only the walls were not crumbling as we looked out of the tiny window. The whole castle was sinking to the ground this whole thing was a huge gigantic trap. We ran even faster down the hall to the door. HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET THE DOOR OPEN I yelled I HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING UP MY SLEEVE Luciel said she then equipped a huge war hammer bigger than Thor's bigger than anyone I have ever had ever seen. Sooo big that she could not hold it herself. As she fell back I quickly grabbed the end of the hammer and together we both banged the door. We banged it like three times the door did not budge. As the castle sinked closer and closer into the ground we began to think it the sword can bend material right so maybe I could try to bend the door open using the sword. I then told Luciel to step back I took the sword from out of its quiver on my back I began to swish it back and forth testing it. I then swooped it at the door well that didn't work. I poked the door. All that really did was make a whole that leaked sand. I then noticed that the sword had some kind of writing on it. I then turned back and asked Luciel if she what that meant because she took a writing class. She then read the writing out loud : a just hands and bend matter it's self. WHATS THAT SOPPOSE TO MEAN. I had no idea so I just twisted my hands. The sword began to lite up and shot a whole threw the door I felt power flow through my vains. Sand began to fill the castle just when me and Luciel had hopped out. The castle was gone! Completely under ground all except for the tippy top of the castle the pointy thing that barely suck out of the ground. When we got back to the jet I sat in the front when I then started it the thing would not turn on no fuel I told Luciel. She looked back and said SO WE ARE STUCK HERE!!!

Hi guys so sorry it took this long for this chapter to come out happy late labor day enjoy
- Cammy_Redfox