chapter 11 expiriment gone bad

hi guys i hope you like my story so far cause it going to get better and i would like to thankyou for all the votes you have given me and to give you a future notice there's going to be a Red Dragon book 2 coing up soon so hopefully if you follow me you will get a time notice. Thankyou

-Cammyrose    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night we went back to our dorms tired well some of us. Unfortunatly max had to go to the hospital with a broken shoulder me tem tem and iris would have gone to the hospital for a visit if we weren't so tired. the next morning i had to wake up like really early to go to class. Today i had chemistry class. Today we are expirimenting on animals. The only one of my friends on the team that are in the class is iris. My lab partner is Jailyn. She is a holy demon slayer and She is really nice and also good in science. Anyway our objective was to mix animal DNA with a human DNA to give a regular animal a super power.  Our lab teacher gave us a cute little bunny to work with. It had beautiful white fur and a poofy tail. Then our teacher gave us different DNA samples. Its weird that these DNA samples came from the pain is real club.  Temtem used to be in that club he said its just a club full of people who cry about there life problems. when he got out of the club the first day his shirt was wet full of tears and snot. Back to the point We got the DNA of a water phoenix slayer. While Jailyn went to go get a measuring cup i took a sip of my orange soda and accidentally spilled it in the DNA. The DNA turned a brownish color and started fizing. i got nervos :/  what was i going to tell jailyn. When Jailyn came back she looked at the DNA ad started questioning  what happened. I just said i don't know? ok then lets start first we need to get the bunny DNA and then pour it into the measuring cup with the  phoenix slayer DNA. Ok the hardest part of doing this is giving the bunny a shot. When i gave i a shot i got the blood and let it go into the phoenix slayer DNA and then shot the DNA back into the bunny. NOW AFTER THIS IT GOT CRAZY! The poor bunny began to grow wings and her fur turned orange. Instead of her wings being water it was orange soda. It had wings made of orange soda and and it fur was orange. When our teacher walked past he jumped and was like ok i guess its time to ah put this monster bunny thing what ever it is in its cage. he said. Wait so we don't get to take it home!! jailyn said. Certainly not!!!!!! the teacher Said. oh well i still think it is cool that it was made out of orange soda.