Episode 7

(Compa POV)

We've headed back to Septent Resort to slay cat monsters to get it's Hematite will able to gain information we need. It didn't take long for us to defeat them. Finally obtained the Hematite!

IF: Great. We have Hematite now, too.

Compa: Let's go back to Miss Kei, and get the information.

Yn: Awesome sauce. I'm glad with the whole treasure hunt. Finding items is not my specialty. Monster slaying and taking down bad guys is more of my thing.

Arrive at Lastation Basilicom interior to see miss Kei waiting for us.

Kei: We meet again. It seems as  though you even procured the materials that I requested.

IF: Big brother is watching us, huh?

Nepgear: Miss Kei, could you tell us where to find the Mascot now? It's been so long--we really need to hurry...

Kei: If it's been so long, what's a few more moments? It probably won't change the situation tremendously.

Miss Kei ask Nepgear what happened three years ago in the Gameindustri Graveyard as Ge-Ge explain the events that transpired.

Kei: I see. Noire is still alive. That's a weight off my shoulders.

She wrote down the last known whereabouts of the Mascot and it's at Septent Resort. Uuugh..... We were there earlier!

Yn: How about we rest today before going back? It's a long way trip.

Red: Good idea. My feet are killing me.

Time Skip-Few Hours Later brought to you by Cortana

(Nepgear POV)

The girls are at Uni room to discuss our current predicament because all of us like the same guy.

Red: So why are we discussing again? To me it's pretty obvious.

IF: The five of us still have to discussed before making that final decision.

Red: Fine.

Nepgear: Anyway... I like Yn. He's a really amazing guy. He encouraged me to press on even though I have doubts about my abilities.

Uni (blush): I like him too. There's something about him that's makes me feel at ease. That everything will be okay.

IF (blush): Yn is a great. He's reliable and really strong and.....cute.

Compa (smile): I like him because how nice he is. At first I thought (Nickname) was a little scary after he defeated one of the members of ASIC by himself.