Episode 8

(Nepgear POV)

We defeated Warechu and Fenrir without any issues due to our higher numbers of people in our group.

Warechu (0_0): Oof... I lose the game of love, I fail at my job... This is the worst day of my life, chu!

Yn (💦): 'Can't blame him. I would be depressed too if that were to happen to me'.

The little mouse left running in tears.... I sort of felt bad for the mouse. Black Disc went into hiding while we headed to Lastation Basilicom to rest. Before we do that. The girls and I brought Yn over to discuss something with him.

 The girls and I brought Yn over to discuss something with him

Yn: What's up! You girls need something?

Five of us felt a little nervous because it is our first time confessing our feelings to someone we really liked.

Uni: W-well.....

Compa: You see...

IF: 'Why is it so hard'?!

Red: C'mon. What are we waiting for?!

I can feel my heart racing and my cheeks turn red. Part of me is scared he'll reject us. The other part of me wanted to tell Yn how I feel about him. Don't want to go on without knowing what it could've happened.

Nepgear: Yn.... We have something to tell you.

The girls and I looked at each other and nodded. We breathe in and out.

C, I, N, U: We love you!

Yn:........................

Yn (shock): Whaaaaaaat?!?

Kind of figured Yn would be surprised by our sudden confession.

Yn: Wait? What? Huh? When? I need a second to process this.

IF (smile nervously): 'His reaction is expected'.

Yn: How long? Why me?

Nepgear: I have liked you for a while now. You were so kind to me. Giving me the courage to fight despite feeling unsure of myself. To me you're my hero.