why?

(Trigger warning abuse and mention of SA)

Tommy's father Peter Harper was on the phone with Greg, one of raynas abductors and said "yes do whatever you want with her. I don't want that girl returned. My wife wants the baby and with that slut around we will probably never get her back. Just don't get stupid and let that captain find you."

***

It had been almost 2 days since Rayna went missing and olivia was working non stop along with most the team trying to find her beautiful girl. She had gotten taunting dark web videos every day but could never see the men's faces. These men had to be high level professionals not like Tommy and Jack.

Elliot had come in to svu to help and try to keep olivia as calm as he could. Amanda stayed with her kids and noah and Maggie at her place with a cop posted outside. Amanda had left that day to go help the squad leaving the kids with her nanny and the cop outside.

As amanda walked in the station she seen fin and elliot looking at a new live on the screen in the conference room and sighed "what's happening now?"

Elliot sighed "the auction ended they are going live soon" He said hating this. Rayna was as close to him as his own kids and even more so now that him and olivia were an item.

Amanda touched his shoulder "maybe you should try and get liv to go get some sleep we can handle this Elliot." She said trying to get him out of the room so he wouldn't have to see what they were going to do to Rayna in that live.

Elliot hesitantly agreed and headed for Olivia's office.

Olivia was leaned over her desk holding a picture of her and Rayna on raynas 10th birthday trying to hold back tears but failing as they were sliding down her cheek like a stream. Elliot walked over to her and squeezed her shoulders lovingly as olivia spoke "I failed her Elliot. I failed to protect her from this God damn evil world not once but multiple times." Elliot sighed and turned her to face him "hey this isn't your fault liv. We do all we can to protect our kids but sometimes there are just things we don't have control over." He said and hugged her. "You should get some rest let me drive you home" He said and olivia pulled away "no I am not leaving till I find her." He sighed "Liv I know you love her but you have to take care of yourself and you still have noah and Maggie to think about right now. We are all working to find her but you have to keep yourself and those kids calm and happy until we find her." He said. Olivia knew he was right but all she could think about what what those men were putting her little girl through after what she had seen.

***

Greg came in to the room slamming the door startling away a dizzy and drowsy Rayna as he smirked and said "auction is over sleeping beauty and someone paid a lot of money to see you with us...but I think first a private session with me is in order because he wanted to see us do so many things to you and then kill you but I told him that wasn't an option right now so you owe me your life" He said getting closer as he stripped down and Rayna tried to pull away but even though her ankles were free now her wrists were still chained above her head and she shook "please don't! Please...don't do this!" But he ignored her pleas as he climbed over her kissing her breasts and she closed her eyes and looked away and kicked him without thinking and he growled in pain and backhanded her. "You filthy slut!" He gathered himself and then used his knees to keep her legs apart "you will learn to obey like a good girl I promise you that" He had a plan to break this girl and destroy any hope she carried in those big brown eyes of hers so he got off of her and restrained her ankles yet again and walked over to his pants and pulled the belt out of them but then stopped a moment and decided to go live and said "hello all our new fans out there. We will be starting the auctioned stream soon but first our little slut needs to learn her place" He said folding his belt in half "so watch while she learns her lesson." He smirked and went towards her again and Rayna struggled and yelled "no no no! I'm sorry please!" He then brought the belt down on her hard and fast with a loud smack as she let out a terrible scream and her body jolted with every smack of the belt on her body in multiple areas. He continued for what felt like hours buy was only 10 minutes and it got to Rayna as she finally screamed "mommy help me!"

***

Olivia was about to leave with Elliot when she heard the TV in the conference room and ran to in putting a hand over her mouth as she watched in horror as the man beat her daughter with the belt repeatedly and olivia almost fell to her knees but was caught by Elliot who was holding back his own tears as fin switched the screen off "damn it".

None of them had seen olivia break down this hard and it killed all of them to see her this way.

As she was crying hysterics in to Elliot arms Trevor walked in and sighed hateing that while she was in all this pain he'd have to give her more painful news.

(More to come. It's not looking good for Rayna. Will olivia get through this? And what painful news will she receive from Trevor? Find out in the next part. Also guys I'm planning to make this story in to a multi book story so tell me what you think about that)