S2 EP1 - PILLOWTALK

"I said stop it!" David growls at me while scrolling thru his phone.

I continue tracing the skin in his tummy and look for any sign of hair. I can't find any so I focus my attention on his muscles. David never worked out or went running. He had no abs but no flabs either.

I stop and realize it's been hours since my last cigarette. I stand up and head out. I know I left the pack outside.

It's been a couple months since me and David explored each other's bodies and so far the light hasn't dimmed yet. I thought it was a one time thing and we'd never speak of it again. I thought it was just a drunk moment but the second we had a chance to be alone, it happened again. And again.

He's technically living with me now. All his stuff is still at Joseph's house but he hasn't slept there alone in weeks now. He tells them I'm teaching him to play tennis but all I've ever taught him was how to play with my tongue.

David is an all around nice guy to be around with 24/7. He's very playful but also very quiet at the same time. He is exactly like me but different. If you know what I mean. I like my space when I sleep so he sleeps on my sister's bed. We'd go hours of not talking to each other. We'd only break it by asking each other if we want to eat or do something. On some days however, we'd both be on my bed and do stuff I never thought we'd do to each other.

In the secret things we do, he's a bit soft at first then rough at the end which I enjoy. Although when he 's in the mood, I'd have to remind him every now and then to slow down.

He's sweet in public. He would put his arms on my shoulder as we walk around. I'd sometimes shrug it off. Not because I was self conscious. I just didn't want anyone else to know yet. We'd sometimes go out for dinner without the group. It would sometimes be at expensive places and sometimes, at the cheapest ones. I didn't care. I enjoyed every bit of it.

We have become what David said. One and another. One cannot be without the other. They'd ask where the other was when they'd see us either of us alone.

We haven't talked about what this is at all. We haven't discussed what we're doing or any of it. I enjoy our dynamic. I wasn't ready to label anything just yet.

The others still didn't know. We think we've done a good job at keeping it quiet. We never played around in Joseph's house just to be sure. I know I'm betraying my bestfriend by not telling him. But I don't want any changes. Not yet.

I head back to the room and go inside.

"Okay. You can touch it. Just do it harder so it doesn't tickle" David tells me.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Isn't that why went you went out? Are u mad?" He asks me.

"No, stupid. I went out for a smoke" I reply.

He goes back to his phone and I slide beside him. I sniff and wrinkle my nose.

"You need a shower" I comment.

He pulls his shirt closer to his nose and smell. He sees me laughing and grabs my head instead. He pulls it to his shirt and pushes down till I can't breathe.

"Can you hand me the bowl please" Claud says to me.

I hand her the bowl and slide my seat back to Jomo. He's been showing me funny videos online and we've been laughing non stop.

"CAN YOU BOYS HELP IN THE KITCHEN" Gab yells at us while picking out pans.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a girl so that means you and David. Gooo" Jomo squeals and sticks his tongue at me.

I dash to the kitchen and see David already setting up plates. He sees me and winks. I smile and ask Claud what I can do to help.

Gab sticks her head at the door and yells at Jomo.