**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚two, back to school mornings

THE FIRST DAY of every year at West Valley high was always the best

THE FIRST DAY of every year at West Valley high was always the best. School spirit and what not flowing around the air, although this year? It was senior year. Meaning it wasn't going to be as much of a breeze as all of the rest.

Rosie pulled the covers off of her body with a stretch of her arms, reliving her joints of the pain that came with being stuck in the same position for hours.

Her legs swung off the side of the bed as she sat up straight and put her ugg slippers on, yawning in the process.

Princess, her dachshund, lay on the bed barking to be picked up when she saw her walking across the room, despite only going to get her robe, she thought her owner was going downstairs without her. (she would just follow her down, but she was too small to jump off of Rosie's high mattress)

Rosie shrugged on her pink furry robe, picked Princess up and made her way downstairs, feeling a slight breeze in her home.

Her father had always said the cold air would bounce off of the marble floors but her mother never listened!

As soon as the girl walked into the overly large kitchen, her younger sister Bowie wrapped her arms around Rosie's waist with a childlike smile on her face, "G'morning rosie! I start preschool today!"

"Morning Bows" Rosie replied, giving her the same smile back, ruffling her younger sisters hair before filling up Princess' dog bowl.

It seemed at the other end of the kitchen, standing beside the fridge was Rosie's other sister, Darla. Who was pratically jumping around from the amount of coffee she'd consumed, "Morning! Morning! Morning!"

Their mother, who was walking over from the other room, grabbed the cup out of the ten year old girls hand,  "That's enough of that for you, Rosette! Go light on the breakfast, it's the first day of senior year!".

Darlas face faltered slightly but it completely dropped when her mother started drinking her coffee while Rosie sat down the bagel she was about to toast for breakfast, with an extremely sad look supporting her face.

Rosie decided best to just head upstairs and begin getting ready, not being able to listen to her mothers voice for much longer; even if she had only said three sentences!

After a long while the girl managed to pick out a cream tartan skirt and a white blouse, placing a cream Chanel cardigan over top.

Obviously not leaving the outfit without accessories! She added a pearl necklace, matching pearl earrings and black leather (chanel ofc!) loafers. Oh! And can't forget the cream tartan head-band, pulling the outfit all together.