Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Harry’s P.O.V.

She threw my hand to let go out of my grasp. Well Melody is completely harsh. She’s a tough challenge to me. I was a bit taken a back.

“WOW” Zayn interrupts us.

I moved my feet backwards, not wanting to come near to her. I elbowed Zayn for the interruption. “She’s a tough challenge dude” He whispered.

“I know” I murmured to him with gritted teeth.

“Well…. I think Melody needs a tour in our crew” Liam said, breaking the awkward silence in the hall.

Melody’s P.O.V.

***

“I’m hungry” Niall mumbles.

“Nandos?” I suggests. He looked at me weirdly. Like as if I was reading his mind.

“OK?” He answered more likely a question.

***

“Table for 6 please” Liam said to the receptionist.

“Hmmmmm peri peri chicken?” I sighed; all of them were exchanging weird looks. I heard Niall murmured something to Louis ‘I’m scared to her, she knows everything’.

I fake cough, gathering all of their attention.

“You know boys, if we’re all feel ‘awkward’ to each other. I think we’ll end up hating others. I mean… Oh! c’mon… don’t worry I don’t bite. In fact, I’m a crazy person” I said putting air quotation marks in the word awkward and making stupeird (stupid + weird) look to them to prove that I’m a crazy person.

They laughed in unison except Harry. I think he’s still mad at me.

“Then why do you have to act like a like a strict person to us?”  Liam stared at me and asked me.

“Uhmm, well about that? uhmm. Well I have to act like that ‘coz my Aunt Lou told me so.” I snapped.

“Aunt Lou?” Louis narrowed his eyes to me.

“Yep! She’s my Aunt. But don’t tell it to her that---”

“Ok, I’m going to text Lou now ahahahhahah” Harry cuts me and laughs evilly, while tapping something in his phone.

“What? Was that a revenge, for what I did a while ago?” I widened my eyes.

“Yeah. It was.” Zayn chuckled.

“Ok… I’m SORRY? About that if I offended you. I mean it was just a part of the act. ” I said with gritted teeth. He stops tapping something in his phone and stared at me.

“Ok, I’m not going to tell that to her, IF you’re going out with me TONIGHT” he looked at me seductively while biting his lips.

“What? But--” I retorted.

“annddddd send to LO---” He looked at his phone and searching the number of Lou.

“WAIT! OK! FINE! IM GOING OUT WITH YOU!” I exclaimed.

Louis claps in Harry’s achievement. Niall leaned to my shoulder closely while mumbling something.

“He thinks you’re a challenge to him.”

***

“Lou, uhmmmm can I have favor?” She narrowed her eyes and nod.

“Uhmm. Can you help me to do my make-up later? I have a dinner with Harry” I looked at the ground shyly.

I heard Lou stands up in the sofa.

“What? You’re going out with Harry? Omygosh that would be great! What time was that?

!!!!!!!” She exclaims

“He’ll pick me at 8:00pm” I said simply.

“WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO DRESS UP NOW. Oh.My.Gosh!!!!!” She screamed while putting her hands in frustration.

“You have to look sexy and pretty, coz Harry likes that. AND the paps might attack or take some photos of you guys, so… good luck.” She said while giving me weird sexy looks

“What if the fans will hate me?” I sighed and pouted

“Oh, don’t think about them. They’re just jealous.” She shrugged.

***

I was wearing, green floral strapless dress that ends above my knees. I put on the mint green pastel pumpkin shoes that Lou gave me.

“Its hair and make-up time” She smiled at me. I pulled a weak smile, while Lou motioned me to sit down.

She curled my hair in loose curls; she puts eyeliner, blush-on and nude lipstick.

“You did great again” I smiled to her and murmured thanks to her. We heard a knock in the door. I think it was Harry.

“I have to go Lou, Thanks” I said while digging my hand in my pouch to get my phone. I opened the door and saw Harry stared at me. He looked hot.

Wait? Did I just say that? NO. no. no. and no.

“Well….You’ll just stand there like an idiot?” I asked.

Harry’s P.O.V.

She looked hot. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

“Well….You’ll just stand there like an idiot?” She looked me in the eyes, interrupting my thoughts that bubbled in my head.

“Let’s go.” I said simply.

***

“Harry Styles” I said to the receptionist.

“This way sir.” He led us to the posh table for two.

I held Mel’s hand and I feel sparks simmered in my body. What the hell was that?

I get the chair off to let melody sit first. She murmured thanks to me. After I seat, I handed her the menu.

As I was wandering my eyes in the menu, scanning what food should I order. Until my gaze saw a familiar blonde who was sitting beside our table.

SHIT. It’s Taylor Swift. Our gaze met each other, she waved at me and I looked away from her. I saw a guy in front her; I think it was her new victim. It seems like she wants me to get jealous… huh… Tssss….. jealous in her arse.

“Hey! Psst melody! Want to dance?” I whispered to her.

“What? I can’t danc--” Before she argued. I grab her hand and take her to the dance hall.

“Harry.” She shrugged.

“Put your hands in my shoulder.” I said while I wrapped my hands around her small waist.

She puts her hands in my shoulder. “HMMMM…. You want revenge?” She said simply. How the hell did she read my mind?

“What?” I lied.

“Its Taylor right? Want to make her jealous? ” She stared at me. I nodded shyly.

“Kiss me” she said while she dragged ‘us’ to the place near Taylor.

“You sure?” I gazed to her looking worried. Before I started to talk to her again, her soft lips met mine. I was a bit taken a back but, onwards? I liked it. It was very passionate. Before this ‘kiss’ go intense. She was the one who pulled away.

“Oh… I’m sorry” She said shyly, while leaving me alone in the dance hall. I looked at Taylor her eyes are like hell, very annoyed to what she saw.

HA! Jealous shit.

-----------------------------------------

A/N : omg they kissed J hahahaahah taylor, right, whatever. K J lemme know what you guys thin k ;) Vote and comment please J