Chapter 6

A P O L L O A B D U L

Screams. The only sound that brings me joy. The cry of those who begs me to save their life. The whining and the tears.

I fucking admire the sound it's like music to my ears.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Anthony cries out as I carve another letter into his chest.

A cigar hangs from my lips as I try to concentrate on what I'm doing. "Hold still will you? You're fucking up a master peice." I grumbled lowly.

He whimpers like a bitch when he moved again making my blade dig deeper into his flesh. "W-why are you doing this to me?"

I snorted. "Really? Do you not remember sending your daughter to spy on me? You should be thanking me really. I gave you a few more months to come to me but you insisted on hiding."

"I didn't know she was doing any-"

I tutt. "You must think I'm really stupid." So he knows I meant business, I removed the knife from his chest warning a sigh of relief from him but it was soon replaced when I grabbed my lighter and held it over his fresh wounds.

He screamed in agony and his hands tightened on the arms of the chair. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Okay!"

"Hm?" I hummed, tilting my head. "Want me to stop?"

"Please!" He cried.

I pretended to think about it, tapping my chin with my finger. He watched with wide eyes until I held the fluid closer, causing the flesh to bubble up and hiss.

"No, I don't think I will." I said with an evil grin in between his cries.

I laughed humorously when he tries to wiggle away and I grabbed the end of his chair to keep him still. "The more you move the more it hurts."

When I was done lighten him up like a Christmas tree, I stood back to admire my work. I made a square-like shape with my fingers and held it in front of me. I squinted my eyes and smiled. "Nice."

His face was unrecognizable with all the damage I did to him. His chest was bloody and it read 'TRADER' in bold, sloppy letters. He was trying to control his breathing— you know with the blood clogged in his throat and all. His clothes were soaked from me water boarding him a few times because I wanted to hear him gasping for air.

To sum it up, he looks like shit.

"You fucking bastard!" He growled. It was funny really. To see this man trying to hard knowing his life was seconds away from being taken away from him.

"Oh hush, you knew it was coming sooner or later. To be real, I was waiting for this moment before I even found out about you and Kali's crazy plan." I rolled my eyes. "I never liked you, you know?"