°𝓩𝓲𝓻𝓪 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓼°

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮

 ╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

As she opened her eyes, she saw that she had been tied to a chair in a room bathed in the warm sunlight that streamed through the window , but the brightness only served to accentuate the throbbing pain in her head, a reminder of the brutal blow that had knocked her unconscious.

As she slowly regained consciousness, she struggled to free herself from the restraints, her mind racing with memories of the attack. The room was lit, with only a small window allowing rays of sunlight to enter . The air was thick with the scent of old wood and smoke, and the silence was oppressive. She tried to recall the events leading up to her capture, but her memories were hazy and fragmented. The only thing she was certain of was that she had to get out of there and fast.

She tried to get her hands out of the ropes, but they were too tight. Suddenly , She heard the sound of something falling and turned her head to look at a boy standing in the doorway with his mouth open wide with shock.The boy's eyes were wide with fear as he stared at her . He seemed to be frozen in place, unable to move or speak.

The sound of the tray falling still echoed in the room, and the silence that followed was oppressive. She took advantage of the distraction to try and free herself again, her hands straining against the ropes as she tried to loosen them. The boy's gaze never left hers, and she could see the fear and uncertainty written all over his face. She wondered if he was the only one in the house and if he could help her escape.

He suddenly turned around and started speaking what seemed to be a name and running to call someone, almost falling down while doing so .

Not paying mind to what just happened , Aurora continued her task of finding a way to get out. She started jumping to get the ropes to break off but instead fell down , at last , after what seemed to be a long time , she was able to break off the ropes . Getting up , she ignored the pain in her head and started looking for ways to get out.

She saw a small round window but noticed that it was too far up for her to reach. She surveyed the room, her eyes scanning the space for anything that could help her bridge the gap between herself and the tantalizing window. Her gaze landed on a small chair, which she carefully pushed towards the wall, using it as a makeshift step to reach for the window's sill.

With a surge of excitement, she grasped the windowsill and hoisted herself up, her heart pounding in anticipation of freedom.

The moment of triumph was short-lived, as she found herself wedged in the window, her hips and shoulders stuck, anThe irony of her situation was not lost on her as she struggled to free herself from the window, her stomach protesting with each awkward movement. She cursed the muffins that had seemed so harmless at the time, wondering how something so sweet could have led to her predicament.